A new approach for modeling economic count data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 37 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Pinquet & GuillÃ©n Montserrat & Catalina BolancÃ©, 2007.
"On the link between credibility and frequency premium,"
- BolancÃ©, Catalina & GuillÃ©n, Montserrat & Pinquet, Jean, 2008. "On the link between credibility and frequency premium," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 209-213, October.
- Alwyn Young, 2004. "The Gift of the Dying: The Tragedy of AIDS and the Welfare of Future African Generations," NBER Working Papers 10991, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dirk Dohse & Andrea Schertler, 2003. "Explaining the Regional Distribution of New Economy Firms ï¿½ A Count Data Analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1193, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Margarita E. Romero RodrÃguez & Enrique Los Arcos & Victor Cano FernÃ¡ndez & Miguel SÃ¡nchez PadrÃ³n, 2001. "Modelo para datos de recuentro de corte transversal con exceso de ceros. AplicaciÃ³n a citas patentes," Documentos de trabajo conjunto ULL-ULPGC, Facultad de Ciencias EconÃ³micas de la ULPGC 2001-05, Facultad de Ciencias EconÃ³micas de la ULPGC.
- Dionne, Georges & Gagne, Robert & Gagnon, Francois & Vanasse, Charles, 1997.
"Debt, moral hazard and airline safety An empirical evidence,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 379-402, August.
- Dionne, G. & Gagne, R. & Gagnon, F. & Vanasse, C., 1993. "Debt, Moral Hazard and Airline Safety : An Empirical Evidence," Cahiers de recherche, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ 9309, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Dionne, G. & Gagne, R. & Gagnon, F. & Vanasse, C., 1994. "Debts, moral hazard and airline safety : an empirica evidence," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9419, CEPREMAP.
- Xiaodi Xie, 1997. "Children and female labour supply behaviour," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(10), pages 1303-1310.
- Greene, William, 2008. "Functional forms for the negative binomial model for count data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 585-590, June.
- Crepon, Bruno & Duguet, Emmanuel, 1997.
"Research and development, competition and innovation pseudo-maximum likelihood and simulated maximum likelihood methods applied to count data models with heterogeneity,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 355-378, August.
- Crepon, B. & Duguet, E., 1995. "Research and Development, Competition and Innovation; Pseudo Maximum Likelihood and Simulated Maximum Likelihood Methods Applied to Count Data Models with Heterogeneity," Papiers d'Economie MathÃƒÂ©matique et Applications, UniversitÃƒÂ© PanthÃƒÂ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1) 95.08, UniversitÃƒÂ© PanthÃƒÂ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Stuetzer, Michael & Obschonka, Martin & Schmitt-Rodermund, Eva, 2012.
"Balanced skills among nascent entrepreneurs,"
37524, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BrÃ¤nnÃ¤s, Kurt & BrÃ¤nnÃ¤s, Eva, 2002. "Conditional Heteroskedasticity in Count Data Regression: Self-Feeding Activity in Fish," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 595, UmeÃ¥ University, Department of Economics.
- Alka Chadha, 2005. "Trips and Patenting Activity: Evidence from the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry," Departmental Working Papers, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics wp0512, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Natalia Barbosa & Paulo Guimaraes & Douglas Woodward, 2004. "Foreign firm entry in an open economy: the case of Portugal," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(5), pages 465-472.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.