Expectations on pension schemes under non-stationary conditions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 36 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paola Profeta, 2002. "Aging and Retirement: Evidence Across Countries," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 9(6), pages 651-672, November.
- Friedrich Breyer & Ben Craig, 1995.
"Voting on social security: evidence from OECD countries,"
9511, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Breyer, Friedrich & Craig, Ben, 1997. "Voting on social security: Evidence from OECD countries," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 705-724, December.
- Meijdam, A.C. & Verhoeven, M., 1995.
"Constraints in perfect-foresight models: The Case of old-age savings and public pensions,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-381397, Tilburg University.
- Meijdam, Lex & Verhoeven, Marijn, 1995. "Constraints in perfect-foresight models: The case of old-age savings and public pensions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 129-137, May.
- Meijdam, L. & Verhoeven, M., 1994. "Constraints in Perfect Foresight Models: The Case of Old- Age Savings and Public Pensions," Papers 9474, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Meijdam, L. & Verhoeven, M., 1994. "Constraints in Perfect-Foresight Models : The Case of Old-Age Savings and Public Pensions," Discussion Paper 1994-74, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gilles LE GARREC, 2009.
"Système de retraite et vieillissement,"
Annales d'Economie et de Statistique,
ENSAE, issue 93-94, pages 363-379.
- Kemmerling, Achim & Neugart, Michael, 2009. "Financial market lobbies and pension reform," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 163-173, June.
- Galasso, Vincenzo & Profeta, Paola, 2002. "The political economy of social security: a survey," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-29, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.