Phantom bidding against heterogeneous bidders
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 32 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon Grant & Atsushi Kajii & Flavio Menezes & Matthew J. Ryan, 2006.
"Auctions with options to re-auction,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 2(1), pages 17-39.
- Grant, Simon & Kajii, Atsushi & Menezes, Flavio & Ryan, Matthew, 2003. "Auctions with Options to Re-auction," Working Papers 2003-15, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Grant, S. & Kajii, A. & Menezes, F. & Ryan, M., 2002. "Auctions with Options to Re-auction," Discussion Paper 2002-55, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Deltas, George, 1999. "When does cheating on mail-in bids pay? A guide for the dishonest auctioneer," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 313-323, November.
- Lamy, Laurent, 2009.
"The Shill Bidding Effect versus the Linkage Principle,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 390-413, January.
- Laurent Lamy, 2005. "The ‘Shill Bidding Effect’ Versus the ‘Linkage Principle’," Working Papers 2005-35, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Khoroshilov, Yuri & Dodonova, Anna, 2007. "Takeover auctions with actively participating targets," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 293-311, May.
- Itai Sher, 2012.
"Optimal shill bidding in the VCG mechanism,"
Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 341-387, June.
- Takahiro Watanabe & Takehiko Yamato, 2008. "A choice of auction format in seller cheating: a signaling game analysis," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 57-80, July.
- Axel Ockenfels & David Reiley & Abdolkarim Sadrieh, 2006. "Online Auctions," NBER Working Papers 12785, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurent Lamy, 2010. ""Upping the ante": How to design efficient auctions with entry?," Working Papers halshs-00564888, HAL.
- Fernando Branco, 1996. "Common value auctions with independent types," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 283-309, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.