Testing for long run purchasing power parity : A time series analysis for the greek drachma
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 30 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Tsangyao Chang & Kuei-Chiu Lee, 2014. "Purchasing Power Parity in the BRICS and the MIST Countries: Sequential Panel Selection Method," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 4, pages 1-12, Feburary.
- Xu, Zhenhui, 2003. "Purchasing power parity, price indices, and exchange rate forcasts," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 105-130, February.
- Michael Arghyrou & Virginie Boinet & Christopher Martin, 2006. "Non-linear and non-symmetric exchange-rate adjustment: Evidence from medium- and high-inflation countries," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 38-56, March.
- Mahmood-ur- Rahman & Sujan Kumar Ghosh, 2013. "Productivity Bias Hypothesis: The Case of South Asia," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 1771-1779.
- Javier León & Carlos Oliva, 1992. "Componente no Estacionario y la Paridad del Poder de Compra en 12 Países Latinoamericanos," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 29(88), pages 481-504.
- Michael Arghyrou & Virginie Boinet & Christopher Martin, 2004. "Non-linear and non-symmetric exchange-rate adjustment: new evidence from medium- and high-inflation economies," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 2, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.