A refinement and extension of the no-envy concept
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 30 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iñigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe Kortajarene & Luis Corchón, 1997.
"A proposal to unify some concepts in the theory of fairness,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
1997-21, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Corchon, Luis C. & Iturbe-Ormaetxe, Inigo, 2001. "A Proposal to Unify Some Concepts in the Theory of Fairness," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 540-571, December.
- Christian Arnsperger & David Croix, 1996.
"Envy-minimizing unemployment benefits,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 119-146, December.
- Arnsperger, Christian & de la Croix, David, 1994. "Envy-Minimizing Unemployment Benefits," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1995001, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2008. "On fair allocations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 258-272, October.
- Laurence Kranich, 2009. "Measuring opportunity inequality with monetary transfers," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 371-385, December.
- Sakamoto, Norihito, 2011. "No-Envy, Efficiency, and Collective Rationality," Discussion Papers 2011-08, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Nishimura, Yukihiro, 2003. "Optimal non-linear income taxation for reduction of envy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 363-386, February.
- Tadenuma, Koichi, 2002.
"Efficiency First or Equity First? Two Principles and Rationality of Social Choice,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 462-472, June.
- Tadenuma, Koichi, 1998. "Efficiency First or Equity First?: Two Principles and Rationality of Social Choice," Discussion Papers 1998-01, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Yukihiro Nishimura, 2008. "Envy Minimization in the Optimal Tax Context," Working Papers 1178, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2006. "To Envy or to be Envied? Refinements of No-Envy fot the Compensation Problem," IDEP Working Papers 0603, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Jul 2006.
- Andersson, Tommy & Svensson, Lars-Gunnar, 2007.
"Weakly Fair Allocations and Strategy-Proofness,"
2007:3, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 03 Jul 2007.
- Norihito Sakamoto, 2013. "No-envy, efficiency, and collective rationality," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 1033-1045, April.
- Andersson, T. & Svensson, L.-G. & Yang, Z., 2010. "Constrainedly fair job assignments under minimum wages," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 428-442, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.