The oligopoly solution tested
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 28 (1988)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodrigo M. Zeidan & Marcelo Resende, 2005.
"Measuring Market Conduct in the Brazilian Cement Industry: a Dynamic Econometric Investigation,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2005/13, European University Institute.
- Rodrigo Zeidan & Marcelo Resende, 2009. "Measuring Market Conduct in the Brazilian Cement Industry: A Dynamic Econometric Investigation," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 231-244, May.
- Steen, Frode & Salvanes, Kjell G., 1999.
"Testing for market power using a dynamic oligopoly model,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 147-177, February.
- Salvanes, K.G. & Steen, F., 1995. "Testing for Market Power Using a Dynamic OLigopoly Model," Papers 13/95, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Shaffer, Sherrill, 2001. "Banking conduct before the European single banking license: a cross-country comparison," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 79-104, March.
- J.A. Bikker, 2003. "Testing for imperfect competition on EU deposit and loan markets with Bresnahan's market power model," Research Series Supervision (discontinued) 52, Netherlands Central Bank, Directorate Supervision.
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Competition in Indian Banking," IMF Working Papers 05/141, International Monetary Fund.
- Coccorese, Paolo, 2012.
"Banks as ‘fat cats’: Branching and price decisions in a two-stage model of competition,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 64(5), pages 338-363.
- COCCORESE, Paolo, 2011. "Banks as ‘fat cats’: Branching and Price Decisions in a Two-Stage Model of Competition," CELPE Discussion Papers 118, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Coccorese, Paolo, 2004. "Banking competition and macroeconomic conditions: a disaggregate analysis," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 203-219, July.
- Timothy Gunning & Robin Sickles, 2013. "Competition and market power in physician private practices," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 1005-1029, April.
- Coccorese, Paolo, 2009. "Market power in local banking monopolies," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1196-1210, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.