Political business cycles in the parliamentary system
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 27 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shun-ichiro Bessho & Kimiko Terai, 2013. "Fiscal restraints by advisors," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 205-232, August.
- Hakan Berument & M. Eray Yücel & Onur Ince, 2005.
"Success in Soccer and Economic Performance : Evidence from Besiktas-Turkey,"
Departmental Working Papers
0507, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Hakan Berument & Onur Ince & Eray Yucel, 2006. "Success in soccer and economic performance: Evidence from beŞİktaŞ-Turkey," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 260-274, June.
- Ito, Takatoshi, 1991.
"International impacts on domestic political economy: a case of Japanese general elections,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 10(1, Supple), pages S73-S89, March.
- Takatoshi Ito, 1991. "International Impacts on Domestic Political Economy: A Case of Japanese General Elections," NBER Working Papers 3499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leertouwer, Erik & Maier, Philipp, 1999.
"Who creates poltical business cycles? : (should central banks be blamed?),"
99E56, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Leertouwer, Erik & Maier, Philipp, 2001. "Who creates political business cycles: should central banks be blamed?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 445-463, September.
- Takatoshi Ito, 1989. "Endogenous Election Timings and Political Business Cycles in Japan," NBER Working Papers 3128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.