The earnings function under test
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 27 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Other versions of this item:
- Wagner, Joachim & Lorenz, Wilhelm, 1987. "The Earnings Function under Test," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-112, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joachim Merz, 1993.
"Market and Non-market Labor Supply and Recent German Tax Reform Impacts - Behavioral Response in a Combined Dynamic and Static Microsimulation Model,"
06, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)), LEUPHANA University Lüneburg.
- Merz, Joachim, 1993. "Market and Non-market Labor Supply and Recent German Tax Reform Impacts - Behavioral Response in a Combined Dynamic and Static Microsimulation Model," MPRA Paper 7235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:22:i:4:p:568-575 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lorenz, Wilhelm & Wagner, Joachim, 1989. "Tätigkeit im erlernten Beruf, Betriebszugehörigkeitsdauer und Arbeitseinkommen : eine ökonometrische Untersuchung mit Individualdaten für das Bundesland Bremen und ein metallverarbeitendes Unterne," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 22(4), pages 568-575.
- Helen Robinson, 2003. "Are you experienced? British evidence on age-earnings profiles," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(9), pages 1101-1115.
- Joachim Wagner, 1990. "Le test de fonctions de gains : résultats pour cinq pays," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 92(1), pages 61-66.
- Naderi, A. & Mace, J., 2003. "Education and earnings: a multilevel analysis: A case study of the manufacturing sector in Iran," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 143-156, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.