Interpreting sample selection effects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 24 (1987)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marre, Alexander W., 2009. "Rural Out-Migration, Income, and Poverty: Are Those Who Move Truly Better Off?," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49346, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- G. Donald Jud & Terry G. Seaks, 1994. "Sample Selection Bias in Estimating Housing Sales Prices," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 9(3), pages 289-298.
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Lee, Yew Liang & Miller, Paul W., 2005.
"Immigrant Earnings: A Longitudinal Analysis,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1750, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ruthanne Deutsch, 1998. "¿Reditúa el cuidado infantil? Participación y remuneración de la fuerza laboral: efectos sobre el acceso al cuidado infantil en los barrios pobres de Río de Janeiro," Research Department Publications 4141, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Robert Breunig & Joseph Mercante, 2009.
"The accuracy of predicted wages of the non-employed and implications for policy simulations from structural labour supply models,"
Treasury Working Papers
2009-03, Treasury, Australian Government, revised Mar 2009.
- Robert Breunig & Joseph Mercante, 2010. "The Accuracy of Predicted Wages of the Non-Employed and Implications for Policy Simulations from Structural Labour Supply Models," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(272), pages 49-70, 03.
- Bedi, Arjun S. & Garg, Ashish, 2000. "The effectiveness of private versus public schools: the case of Indonesia," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 463-494, April.
- Melissa A. Thomasson, 2002. "Did Blue Cross and Blue Shield Suffer from Adverse Selection? Evidence from the 1950s," NBER Working Papers 9167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcus Allen & Sheri Faircloth & Ronald Rutherford, 2005. "The Impact of Range Pricing on Marketing Time and Transaction Price: A Better Mousetrap for the Existing Home Market?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 71-82, August.
- Fernández Olmos, Marta, 2010. "The performance implications of "grow or buy" decisions in the wine industry," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 256-264, June.
- Pedro Jesús Hernandez Martinez, 1995. "Análisis empírico de la discriminación salarial de la mujer en España," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 19(2), pages 195-215, May.
- Bonardi, Jean-Philippe & Holburn, Guy & Vanden Bergh, Rick, 2006. "Nonmarket performance: Evidence from U.S. electric utilities," MPRA Paper 14437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gould, Brian W. & Lin, Huei Chin, 1994. "Nutrition Information And Household Dietary Fat Intake," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(02), December.
- Mika Haapanen, 2001. "Labour market performance and determinants of migration by gender and region of origin," ERSA conference papers ersa01p130, European Regional Science Association.
- Takeshima, Hiroyuki, 2008. "Behavior of subsistence producers in response to technological change- The elasticity of cassava production and home consumption in Benin," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6108, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Haapanen, Mika, 2000. "Impact Of Expected Earnings On Interregional Migration Decisions In Finland," ERSA conference papers ersa00p269, European Regional Science Association.
- Carolina Castagnetti & Luisa Rosti, 2009.
"Who skims the cream of the Italian graduate crop? Wage-employment versus self-employment,"
Quaderni di Dipartimento
089, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Carolina Castagnetti & Luisa Rosti, 2011. "Who skims the cream of the Italian graduate crop? Wage employment versus self-employment," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 223-234, February.
- Castagnetti, Carolina & Rosti, Luisa, 2008. "Who skims the cream of the Italian graduate crop? Wage-employment versus self-employment," MPRA Paper 13504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruthanne Deutsch, 1998. "Does Child Care Pay? Labor Force Participation and Earnings: Effects on Access to Child Care in the Favelas of Rio de Janeiro," Research Department Publications 4140, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Meer, Peter H. van der, 2002. "Overschooling and unemployment," Research Report 02D60, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Atish R. Ghosh & Juan Zalduendo & Manuela Goretti & Bikas Joshi & Alun H. Thomas, 2007. "Modeling Aggregate Use of Fund Resources--Analytical Approaches and Medium-Term Projections," IMF Working Papers 07/70, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.