Coordination of optimal taxation in a two-country equilibrium model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 24 (1987)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertil Holmlund, 2002.
"International spillover effects of sectoral tax differentiation in unionized economies,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 54(2), pages 207-229, April.
- Bertil Holmlund & Ann-Sofie Kolm, 2000. "International Spillover Effects of Sectoral Tax Differentiation in Unionized Economies," CESifo Working Paper Series 295, CESifo Group Munich.
- Paolo Epifani & Gino Gancia, 2009.
"Openness, Government Size and the Terms of Trade,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 76(2), pages 629-668.
- Paolo Epifani & Gino Gancia, 2005. "Openness, government size and the terms of trade," Economics Working Papers 915, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2008.
- Paolo Epifani & Gino Gancia, 2008. "Openness, Government Size and the Terms of Trade," IEW - Working Papers 359, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Epifani, Paolo & Gancia, Gino A., 2007.
"On Globalization and the Growth of Governments,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6065, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andersen, Torben M. & Sorensen, Jan Rose, 1995. "Unemployment and fiscal policy in an economic and monetary union," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 27-43, March.
- Anderson, Torben M, 2002. " International Integration, Risk and the Welfare State," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 104(3), pages 343-64, September.
- Torben Andersen & Allan Sørensen, 2011.
"Globalisation squeezes the public sector—is it so obvious?,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 369-382, August.
- Torben M. Andersen & Allan Sørensen, 2008. "Globalisation squeezes the public sector - is it so obvious?," Economics Working Papers 2008-08, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Andersen, Torben M., 2006. "The public sector and international integration," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 202-209, November.
- Andersen, Torben M & Spange, Morten, 2002.
"International Interdependencies in Fiscal Stabilization Policies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3580, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andersen, Torben M. & Spange, Morten, 2006. "International interdependencies in fiscal stabilization policies," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1169-1195, July.
- Torben M. Andersen & Allan Sørensen, 2010.
"Globalization, tax distortions and public sector retrenchment,"
Economics Working Papers
2010-09, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Torben M. Andersen & Allan Sørensen, 2012. "Globalization, Tax Distortions, and Public-Sector Retrenchment," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(2), pages 409-439, 06.
- Torben Andersen & Allan Sörensen, 2007. "Product Market Integration and Income Taxation: Distortions and Gains from Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 2170, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andersen, Torben M. & Rasmussen, Bo Sandemann & Sorensen, Jan Rose, 1996. "Optimal fiscal policy in open economies with labour market distortions," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 103-117, December.
- Torben M. Andersen & Allan Sørensen, 2013. "Product market integration, tax distortions and public sector size," Economics Working Papers 2013-28, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.