International trade and the possible occurrence of chaos
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 23 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Reggiani, Aura, 1995. "Non-linear evolution of dynamic spatial systems. The relevance of chaos and ecologically-based models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 183-210, April.
- Luís A. Aguirre & Antônio Aguirre, 1995.
"A tutorial introduction to nonlinear dynamics in economics,"
Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG
td088, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Luis A. Aguirre & Antonio Aguirre, 1997. "A tutorial introduction to nonlinear dynamics in economics," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 7(2), pages 9-47.
- Mahajan, Arvind & Wagner, Andrew J., 1999. "Nonlinear dynamics in foreign exchange rates," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 1-23.
- Toichiro Asada, 1995. "Kaldorian dynamics in an open economy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 62(3), pages 239-269, October.
- Nijkamp, P. & Reggiani, A., 1992. "Non linear evolution of dynamic spatial systems : lessons from chaos and niche theory," Serie Research Memoranda 0066, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Anderson, Heather M. & Ramsey, James B., 2002.
"U.S. and Canadian industrial production indices as coupled oscillators,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 33-67, January.
- Anderson, H.M. & Ramsey, J.B., 1999. "U.S. and Canadian Industrial Production Indices as Coupled Oscillators," Working Papers 99-01, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Larsen, Erik R. & Morecroft, John D. W. & Thomsen, Jesper S., 1999. "Complex behaviour in a production-distribution model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 61-74, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.