A class of generalized measures of mobility with applications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 22 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Gregg & Claudia Vittori, 2008. "Exploring Shorrocks Mobility Indices Using European Data," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 08/206, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Björklund, Anders & Palme, Mårten, 1997. "Income Redistribution within the Life Cycle versus between Individuals: Empirical Evidence Using Swedish Panel Data," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 197, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Van Kerm, Philippe, 2006.
"Comparisons of income mobility profiles,"
IRISS Working Paper Series
2006-03, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Kai-yuen Tsui, 2009. "Measurement of income mobility: a re-examination," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 629-645, November.
- Frank A Cowell & Christian Schluter, 1998. "Income Mobility: A Robust Approach (published in Income Inequality Measurement: From Theory to Practice, J Silber (ed, Dewenter: Kluver , 1999)," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 37, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- José Sarabia & Enrique Castillo & Marta Pascual & María Sarabia, 2007. "Bivariate income distributions with lognormal conditionals," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 371-383, December.
- Yélé Maweki Batana & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2010. "Testing for Mobility Dominance," Cahiers de recherche 1002, CIRPEE.
- Frank A Cowell & Christian Schluter, 1998. "Measuring Income Mobility with Dirty Data (published in Ethnic and Racial Studies, 22(3), May 1999)," CASE Papers case16, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Valentino Dardanoni & Marcello D’Agostino, 2007.
"The Measurement of Rank Mobility,"
80, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Trede, Mark, 1998.
"Making mobility visible: a graphical device,"
Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 77-82, April.
- Rolf Aaberge & Magne Mogstad, 2010.
"On the measurement of long-term income inequality and income mobility,"
156, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Aaberge, Rolf & Mogstad, Magne, 2010. "On the Measurement of Long-Term Income Inequality and Income Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 4699, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rolf Aaberge & Magne Mogstad, 2009. "On the Measurement of Long-Term Income Inequality and Income Mobility," ICER Working Papers 09-2009, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Rolf Aaberge & Magne Mogstad, 2010. "On the measurement of long-term income inequality and income mobility," Discussion Papers 622, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- C. Schluter & D. Van De Gaer, 2003. "Mobility as distributional difference," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/182, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Andrew J. Houtenville, 2001. "Income Mobility in the United States and Germany: A Comparison of Two Classes of Mobility Measures using the GSOEP, PSID, and CPS," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 70(1), pages 59-65.
- Formby, John P. & Smith, W. James & Zheng, Buhong, 2004. "Mobility measurement, transition matrices and statistical inference," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 181-205, May.
- Biewen, Martin, 2002. "Bootstrap inference for inequality, mobility and poverty measurement," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 317-342, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.