An experimental test for risk aversion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 21 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cerroni, Simone & Notaro, Sandra & Shaw, W. Douglass, 2012.
"Do monetary incentives and chained questions affect the validity of risk estimates elicited via the Exchangeability Method? An experimental investigation,"
2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
125468, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Simone Cerroni & Sandra Notaro & W. Douglass Shaw, 2011. "Do Monetary Incentives and Chained Questions Affect the Validity of Risk Estimates Elicited via the Exchangeability Method? An Experimental Investigation," Department of Economics Working Papers 1110, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Gijs van de Kuilen & Peter P. Wakker, 2011.
"The Midweight Method to Measure Attitudes Toward Risk and Ambiguity,"
INFORMS, vol. 57(3), pages 582-598, March.
- Kuilen, G. van de & Wakker, P.P., 2011. "The midweight method to measure attitudes towards risk and ambiguity," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4275073, Tilburg University.
- Chetan Dave & Catherine Eckel & Cathleen Johnson & Christian Rojas, 2010. "Eliciting risk preferences: When is simple better?," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 219-243, December.
- Gijs Kuilen, 2009. "Subjective Probability Weighting and the Discovered Preference Hypothesis," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 67(1), pages 1-22, July.
- Glenn W. Harrison & Eric Johnson & Melayne M. McInnes & E. Elisabet Rutström, 2005. "Temporal stability of estimates of risk aversion," Applied Financial Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 31-35, January.
- Krahnen, Jan Pieter & Rieck, Christian & Theissen, Erik, 1997. "Inferring risk attitudes from certainty equivalents: Some lessons from an experimental study," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 469-486, September.
- Peter Duersch & Maroš Servátka, 2009.
"Punishment with Uncertain Outcomes in the Prisoner’s Dilemma,"
Working Papers in Economics
09/12, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Peter Duersch & Maroš Servátka, 2009. "Punishment with Uncertain Outcomes in the Prisoner’s Dilemma," Working Papers 0485, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Cerroni, Simone & Notaro, Sandra & Shaw, W. Douglass, 2012. "Eliciting and estimating valid subjective probabilities: An experimental investigation of the exchangeability method," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 201-215.
- Cerroni, Simone & Notaro, Sandra & Shaw, W. Douglass, 2012. "The validity of risk estimates elicited via the Exchangeability Method: An experimental investigation of consumers’ perceived health risks," Congress Papers 124100, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Attema, Arthur E. & Brouwer, Werner B.F., 2012. "A test of independence of discounting from quality of life," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 22-34.
- Kiridaran Kanagaretnam & Stuart Mestelman & Khalid Nainar & Mohamed Shehata, 2009.
"The Impact of Social Value Orientation and Risk Attitudes on Trust and Reciprocity,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2008-06, McMaster University.
- Kanagaretnam, Kiridaran & Mestelman, Stuart & Nainar, Khalid & Shehata, Mohamed, 2009. "The impact of social value orientation and risk attitudes on trust and reciprocity," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 368-380, June.
- Sabater-Grande, Gerardo & Georgantzis, Nikolaos, 2002. "Accounting for risk aversion in repeated prisoners' dilemma games: an experimental test," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 37-50, May.
- Montmarquette, C. & Blais, A., 1986.
"A Survey Measure of Risk Aversion,"
Cahiers de recherche
8646, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Sergio Sousa, 2010. "Small-scale changes in wealth and attitudes toward risk," Discussion Papers 2010-11, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Gianluca Stefani & Riccardo Scarpa, 2007. "The Referendum Incentive Compatibility Hypothesis:Some New Results Using Information Messages," Working Papers in Economics 07/10, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Brian G Main & Andrew Park, 2004. "The British American Rules: An experimental examination of pre-trial bargaining within the shadow of the law," ESE Discussion Papers 30, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- William Neilson & Michael McKee & Robert P. Berrens, 2008. "Value and Outcome Uncertainty as Explanations for the WTA vs WTP Disparity: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 08-07, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.