Optimally uniform commodity taxes, taste differences and lump-sum grants
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 20 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Care ar fi nivelul optim al TVA? Dar ale TVA-urilor?
by hymerion in dan popa on 2011-04-03 04:21:48
- David Coady & Jean Drèze, 2000. "Commodity Taxation and Social Welfare: The Generalised Ramsey Rule," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 27, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- De Bonis, Valeria, 1997. "Regional integration and factor income taxation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1849, The World Bank.
- Emmanuel Saez, 2000.
"The Desirability of Commodity Taxation under Non-Linear Income Taxation and Heterogeneous Tastes,"
NBER Working Papers
8029, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saez, Emmanuel, 2002. "The desirability of commodity taxation under non-linear income taxation and heterogeneous tastes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 217-230, February.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz, 1995. "Uncertainty and optimal taxation: In defense of commodity taxes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 291-310, February.
- Georgia Kaplanoglou & David Michael Newbery, 2002.
"Indirect Taxation in Greece: Evaluation and Possible Reform,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
661, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kaplanoglou, Georgia & Newbery, David Michael, 2003. "Indirect Taxation in Greece: Evaluation and Possible Reform," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 10(5), pages 511-33, September.
- De Bonis, Valeria, 1997. "Regional integration and commodity tax harmonization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1848, The World Bank.
- Kakwani, Nanak & Ray, Ranjan, 1989. "Optimal commodity taxes under rationing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 203, The World Bank.
- Newbery, D., 2005. "Why Tax Energy? Towards a More Rational Energy Policy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0508, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- David Coady & Jean Dreze, 2000. "Commodity Taxation and Social Welfare: The Generalised Ramsey Rule," Working papers 87, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Newbery, David M., 1997. "Optimal tax rates and tax design during systemic reform," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 177-206, January.
- Jean Dreze & David Coady, 2010. "Commodity Taxation and Social Welfare : The Generalised Ramsey Rule," Working Papers id:2936, eSocialSciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.