An even simpler differential demand system
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 19 (1985)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Beghin & Jean-Christophe Bureau & Sophie Drogue, 2004. "Calibration of incomplete demand systems in quantitative analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(8), pages 839-847.
- Beghin, John C. & Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Drogue, Sophie, 2003.
"The Calibration Of Incomplete Demand Systems In Quantitative Analysis,"
2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa
25820, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- John C. Beghin & Jean-Christophe Bureau & Sophie Drogué, 2003. "The Calibration of Incomplete Demand Systems in Quantitative Analysis," Working Papers 2003/01, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Kenneth W Clements & Grace Gao & Thomas Simpson, 2012. "Disparities in Incomes and Prices Internationally," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-01, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Clements, Kenneth W. & Lan, Yihui, 2001. "World Fibers Demand," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(01), April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.