A general measure of inflation tax revenues
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 17 (1985)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacek Cukrowski & Manfred Fischer, 2003. "Seigniorage Wealth and Redistribution in Central and Eastern European Countries," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 27-46.
- Patrick Honohan, 1994. "The Fiscal Approach to Financial Intermediation Policy," Papers WP049, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Jacek Cukrowski & Emil Stavrev, 1999.
"Central Bank Seigniorage: Czech Republic 1993-1997,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp142, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Jacek Cukrowski & Emil Stavrev, 2001. "Central Bank Seigniorage: Czech Republic 1993-1997," Macroeconomics 0012016, EconWPA.
- Muhammad Iftikhar ul Husnain, 2010. "Expenditure-Growth Nexus: Does the Source of Finance Matter? Empirical Evidence from Selected South Asian Countries," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 49(4), pages 631â640.
- Mladenovic, Zorica & Petrovic, Pavle, 2010. "Cagan's paradox and money demand in hyperinflation: Revisited at daily frequency," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1369-1384, November.
- Franziska Schobert, 2003. "Euroisation. Assessing the Loss of Seigniorage and the Impact on the Interest Premium in Central European Countries," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 54(5), pages 913-935.
- Baltensperger, Ernst & Jordan, Thomas J., 1997. "Seigniorage, banking, and the optimal quantity of money," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 781-796, June.
- Daniel Gros, 2004. "Profiting from the Euro? Seigniorage Gains from Euro Area Accession," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 795-813, November.
- Stefano Battilossi, 2003. "Capital Mobility And Financial Repression In Italy, 1960-1990: A Public Finance Perspective," Working Papers in Economic History wh030602, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Hochreiter, Eduard & Rovelli, Riccardo & Winckler, Georg, 1996. "Central banks and seigniorage: A study of three economies in transition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 629-643, April.
- Patrick Honohan, 2003. "Taxation of Financial Intermediation : Theory and Practice for Emerging Economines," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15122, October.
- Eduard Hochreiter & Riccardo Rovelli, 2002.
"The generation and distribution of central bank seigniorage in the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland,"
BNL Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 55(223), pages 391-415.
- Eduard Hochreiter & Riccardo Rovelli, 2002. "The generation and distribution of central bank seigniorage in the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 55(223), pages 391-415.
- Vittorio U. Grilli, 1988. "Seigniorage in Europe," NBER Working Papers 2778, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.