A general measure of inflation tax revenues
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 17 (1985)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baltensperger, Ernst & Jordan, Thomas J., 1997. "Seigniorage, banking, and the optimal quantity of money," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 781-796, June.
- Stefano Battilossi, 2003. "Capital Mobility And Financial Repression In Italy, 1960-1990: A Public Finance Perspective," Working Papers in Economic History wh030602, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Patrick Honohan, 2003. "Taxation of Financial Intermediation : Theory and Practice for Emerging Economines," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15122, March.
- Hochreiter, Eduard & Rovelli, Riccardo & Winckler, Georg, 1996. "Central banks and seigniorage: A study of three economies in transition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 629-643, April.
- N Bose & J A Holman & K C Neanidis, 2005.
"The Optimal Public Expenditure Financing Policy: Does the Level of Economic Development Matter?,"
Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series
57, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Niloy Bose & Jill A. Holman & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2007. "The Optimal Public Expenditure Financing Policy: Does The Level Of Economic Development Matter?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(3), pages 433-452, 07.
- Niloy Bose & Jill A. Holman & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2005. "The Optimal Public Expenditure Financing Policy: Does the Level of Economic Development Matter?," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0534, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Jacek Cukrowski & Emil Stavrev, 2001.
"Central Bank Seigniorage: Czech Republic 1993-1997,"
- Jacek Cukrowski & Emil Stavrev, 1999. "Central Bank Seigniorage: Czech Republic 1993-1997," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp142, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Jacek Cukrowski & Manfred Fischer, 2003. "Seigniorage Wealth and Redistribution in Central and Eastern European Countries," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 27-46.
- Franziska Schobert, 2003. "Euroisation. Assessing the Loss of Seigniorage and the Impact on the Interest Premium in Central European Countries," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 54(5), pages 913-935.
- Patrick Honohan, 1994. "The Fiscal Approach to Financial Intermediation Policy," Papers WP049, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Muhammad Iftikhar ul Husnain, 2010. "Expenditure-Growth Nexus: Does the Source of Finance Matter? Empirical Evidence from Selected South Asian Countries," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 49(4), pages 631â640.
- Vittorio U. Grilli, 1988. "Seigniorage in Europe," NBER Working Papers 2778, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eduard Hochreiter & Riccardo Rovelli, 2002.
"The generation and distribution of central bank seigniorage in the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 55(223), pages 391-415.
- Eduard Hochreiter & Riccardo Rovelli, 2002. "The generation and distribution of central bank seigniorage in the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 55(223), pages 391-415.
- Daniel Gros, 2004. "Profiting from the Euro? Seigniorage Gains from Euro Area Accession," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 795-813, November.
- Mladenovic, Zorica & Petrovic, Pavle, 2010. "Cagan's paradox and money demand in hyperinflation: Revisited at daily frequency," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1369-1384, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.