Aggregate economic activity and the variance of inflation : Another look
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 17 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fountas, Stilianos & Karanasos, Menelaos, 2007.
"Inflation, output growth, and nominal and real uncertainty: Empirical evidence for the G7,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 229-250, March.
- Stilianos Fountas & Menelaos Karanasos, 2002. "Inflation, Output Growth, and Nominal and Real Uncertainty: Empirical Evidence for the G7," Working Papers 0064, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2002.
- Don Bredin & Stilianos Fountas, 2008. "Macroeconomic Uncertainty and Performance in the European Union and Implications for the objectives of Monetary Policy," Discussion Paper Series 2008_01, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Jan 2008.
- Bredin, Don & Fountas, Stilianos, 2009. "Macroeconomic uncertainty and performance in the European Union," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 972-986, October.
- Jaesun Noh & Robert F. Engle & Alex Kane, 1993. "A Test of Efficiency for the S&P Index Option Market Using Variance Forecasts," NBER Working Papers 4520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema & Smyth, Russell, 2009. "Understanding the inflation-output nexus for China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 82-90, March.
- Wu, Jyh-Lin & Chen, Show-Lin & Lee, Hsiu-Yun, 2003. "Sources of inflation uncertainty and real economic activity," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 397-409, September.
- Don Bredin & Stilianos Fountas, 2005.
"Macroeconomic Uncertainty And Macroeconomic Performance: Are They Related?,"
University of Manchester, vol. 73(s1), pages 58-76, 09.
- Don Bredin & Stilianos Fountas, 2004. "Macroeconomic Uncertainty and Macroeconomic Performance: Are they related?," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 51, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Donal Bredin & Stilianos Fountas, 2007. "Inflation, inflation uncertainty, and Markov regime switching heteroskedasticity: Evidence from European countries," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 125, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Ernani Teixeira, 1991. "Incerteza inflacionária e crescimento do produto e incerteza do produto e crescimento inflacionário," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 2(2), pages 123-133, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.