Group incentive compatibility in a market with indivisible goods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 14 (1984)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jinpeng Ma, 1998. "Strategic Formation of Coalitions," Departmental Working Papers 199810, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Papai, Szilvia, 2007. "Exchange in a general market with indivisible goods," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 208-235, January.
- EHLERS, Lars, 2012.
"Top Trading with Fixed Tie-Breaking in Markets with Indivisible Goods,"
Cahiers de recherche
2012-02, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Lars Ehlers, 2012. "Top Trading with Fixed Tie-Breaking in Markets with Indivisible Goods," Cahiers de recherche 03-2012, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Alcalde-Unzu, Jorge & Molis, Elena, 2011.
"Exchange of indivisible goods and indifferences: The Top Trading Absorbing Sets mechanisms,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 1-16, September.
- ALCALDE-UNZU, Jorge & MOLIS, Elena, 2009. "Exchange of indivisible goods and indifferences: the Top Trading Absorbing Sets mechanisms," CORE Discussion Papers 2009062, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lars-Gunnar Svensson, 2009.
"Coalitional strategy-proofness and fairness,"
Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 227-245, August.
- Papai, Szilvia, 2003. "Strategyproof exchange of indivisible goods," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 931-959, November.
- Paula Jaramillo & Vikram Manjunath, 2011.
"The Difference Indifference Makes in Strategy-Proof Allocation of Objects,"
008746, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Jaramillo, Paula & Manjunath, Vikram, 2012. "The difference indifference makes in strategy-proof allocation of objects," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(5), pages 1913-1946.
- Dogan, Onur & Laffond, Gilbert & Lainé, Jean, 2011. "The Core of Shapley-Scarf markets with couples," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 60-67, January.
- Cechlárová, Katarína & Romero-Medina, Antonio, 2001.
"Stability in One-Sided Matching Markets,"
Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
info:hdl:10016/5605, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Cechlárová, Katarína & Romero-Medina, Antonio, . "Stability in one-sided matching markets," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/4158, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Yuji Fujinaka & Takuma Wakayama, 2011.
"Secure implementation in Shapley–Scarf housing markets,"
Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 147-169, September.
- Yuji Fujinaka & Takuma Wakayama, 2008. "Secure Implementation in Shapley-Scarf Housing Markets," ISER Discussion Paper 0727, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Feb 2009.
- Wako, Jun, 2005. "Coalition-proof Nash allocation in a barter game with multiple indivisible goods," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 179-199, March.
- Takamiya, Koji, 2001. "Coalition strategy-proofness and monotonicity in Shapley-Scarf housing markets," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 201-213, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.