Optimal learning of a set: Or how to edit a journal if you must
AbstractThere are N projects of unknown quality. We solve the problem of choosing the best n
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 120 (2013)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Experimentation; Bayesian learning; Poisson process;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search, Learning, and Information
- O32 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Klein, Nicolas & Rady, Sven, 2008.
"Negatively Correlated Bandits,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
5332, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Nicolas Klein & Sven Rady, 2008. "Negatively Correlated Bandits," Working Papers 040, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Klein, Nicolas & Rady, Sven, 2008. "Negatively Correlated Bandits," CEPR Discussion Papers 6983, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Klein, Nicolas & Rady, Sven, 2008. "Negatively Correlated Bandits," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 243, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Sven Rady & Nicolas Klein, 2008. "Negatively Correlated Bandits," 2008 Meeting Papers 136, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Banks, Jeffrey S & Sundaram, Rangarajan K, 1992.
Econometric Society, vol. 60(5), pages 1071-96, September.
- Radner, Roy & Rothschild, Michael, 1975. "On the allocation of effort," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 358-376, June.
- Steven Callander, 2011. "Searching and Learning by Trial and Error," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(6), pages 2277-2308, October.
- Dirk Bergemann & Juuso Valimaki, 2006. "Bandit Problems," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1551, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.