A model of employment outcomes illustrating the effect of the structure of information on the level and distribution of income
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 10 (1982)
Issue (Month): 3-4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Volij, Oscar & Elul, Ronel & Silva-Reus, Jose Angel, 2002.
"Will You Marry Me? A Perspective on the Gender Gap,"
Staff General Research Papers
10132, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Elul, Ronel & Silva-Reus, Jose & Volij, Oscar, 2002. "Will you marry me?: A perspective on the gender gap," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 549-572, December.
- José Angel Silva Reus & Oscar Volij & Ronel Elul, 1997. "Will you marry me? A perspective on the gender gap," Working Papers. Serie AD 1997-20, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Ronel Elul & Jose Silva-Reus & Oscar Volij, 1997. "Will You Marry Me? A Perspective on the Gender Gap," Economic theory and game theory 004, Oscar Volij.
- Arroyo, José Santiago & Figueroa, Víctor, 2007.
"Determinantes del Acceso a un Empleo de Calidad en la región de Los Lagos, Chile: Análsis comparativo entre 1996 y 2003
[Determinants of the Access to a Quality employment in the region of The La," MPRA Paper 15565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A Rosen, 1992.
"An Equilibrium Search-Matching Model of Discrimination,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0097, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Rosen, Asa, 1997. "An equilibrium search-matching model of discrimination," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1589-1613, August.
- Jairo Baquero & Juan Carlos Guataqui & Lina Sarmiento, 2000. "Un marco analítico de la discriminación laboral. Teorias, modalidades y estudios para Colombia," BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÃN 003679, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Helmut Rainer, 2008.
"Gender discrimination and efficiency in marriage: the bargaining family under scrutiny,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 305-329, April.
- Helmut Rainer, 2005. "Gender Discrimination and Efficiency in Marriage: the Bargaining Family under Scrutiny," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0512, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Helmut Rainer, 2004. "Gender Discrimination and Effciency in Marriage: the Bargaining Family under Scrutiny," Economics Discussion Papers 586, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Balsa, Ana I. & McGuire, Thomas G., 2001. "Statistical discrimination in health care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 881-907, November.
- Lasser, Dennis & Rydqvist, Kristian, 2006. "Ranking Journals by Concentration of Author Affiliation: Thirty-Five Years of Finance Research," CEPR Discussion Papers 5731, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Meng, Xin, 2004. "Gender earnings gap: the role of firm specific effects," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 555-573, October.
- Robert M. Costrell & Glenn C. Loury, 2004.
"Distribution of Ability and Earnings in a Hierarchical Job Assignment Model,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series
dp-135, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Robert M. Costrell & Glenn C. Loury, 2004. "Distribution of Ability and Earnings in a Hierarchical Job Assignment Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(6), pages 1322-1363, December.
- David Neumark, 1998. "Labor Market Information and Wage Differentials by Race and Sex," NBER Working Papers 6573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.