Battese-coelli estimator with endogenous regressors
AbstractWe provide a framework for dealing with the endogeneity problem in the Battese-Coelli estimator for productive efficiency measurement.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 109 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Battese-Coelli estimator Endogeneity Efficiency;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kim, Chang-Jin, 2006. "Time-varying parameter models with endogenous regressors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 21-26, April.
- Kim, Chang-Jin & Nelson, Charles R., 2006. "Estimation of a forward-looking monetary policy rule: A time-varying parameter model using ex post data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 1949-1966, November.
- Park, B.U. & Sickles, R.C. & Simar, L., 2000.
"Semiparametric Efficient Estimation of AR(1) Panel Data Models,"
0020, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- Park, Byeong U. & Sickles, Robin C. & Simar, Leopold, 2003. "Semiparametric-efficient estimation of AR(1) panel data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 279-309, December.
- Byeong Park & Robin C. Sickles & Leopold Simar, 2000. "Semiparametric Efficient Estimation of AR(1) Panel Data Models," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1510, Econometric Society.
- Byeong U. Park & Robin C Sickles & Léopold Simar, 2002.
"Semi parametric efficient estimation of dynamic panel data models,"
10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002
C6-1, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Park, Byeong U. & Sickles, Robin C. & Simar, Leopold, 2007. "Semiparametric efficient estimation of dynamic panel data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 281-301, January.
- Kutlu, Levent, 2013. "Misspecification in allocative inefficiency: A simulation study," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 151-154.
- Tran, Kien C. & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2013. "GMM estimation of stochastic frontier model with endogenous regressors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 233-236.
- Jiang, Nan & Sharp, Basil, 2013. "Cost Efficiency of Dairy Farming in New Zealand: a stochastic frontier analysis," 2013 Conference, August 28-30, 2013, Christchurch, New Zealand 160266, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Sophia P. Dimelis & Sotiris K. Papaioannou, 2011. "Technical Efficiency and the Role of ICT: A Comparison of Developed and Developing Countries," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 47(0), pages 40-53, July.
- Kutlu, Levent & Sickles, Robin C., 2012. "Estimation of market power in the presence of firm level inefficiencies," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 168(1), pages 141-155.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.