Trade, environment and development: the issues in perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ros:wpaper:29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stern, David I. & Common, Michael S. & Barbier, Edward B., 1996. "Economic growth and environmental degradation: The environmental Kuznets curve and sustainable development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 1151-1160, July.
- Muñoz, Pablo & Strohmaier, Rita & Roca, Jordi, 2011. "On the North-South trade in the Americas and its ecological asymmetries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 1981-1990, September.
- Seo, Kami & Taylor, Jonathan, 2003. "Forest resource trade between Japan and Southeast Asia: the structure of dual decay," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 91-104, April.
- Nestel, David, 1995. "Coffee in Mexico: international market, agricultural landscape and ecology," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 165-178, November.
- Taskin, Fatma & Zaim, Osman, 2001. "The role of international trade on environmental efficiency: a DEA approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Jayadevappa, Ravishankar & Chhatre, Sumedha, 2000. "International trade and environmental quality: a survey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 175-194, February.
- Muradian, Roldan & Martinez-Alier, Joan, 2001. "Trade and the environment: from a 'Southern' perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 281-297, February.
- Ferng, Jiun-Jiun, 2007. "Biophysical assessments in evaluating industrial development: An experience from Taiwan freshwater aquaculture," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2-3), pages 427-434, August.
- Kumar, Surender & Khanna, Madhu, 2009.
"Measurement of environmental efficiency and productivity: a cross-country analysis,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(04), pages 473-495, August.
- Kumar, Surender & Khanna, Madhu, 2005. "Measurement of environmental efficiency and productivity: A cross country analysis," Working Papers 05/29, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Surender Kumar & Madhu Khanna, 2007. "Measurement of Environmental Efficiency and Productivity: A Cross Country Analysis," Working Papers id:1004, eSocialSciences.
- Carlsson-Kanyama, Annika, 1997. "Weighted average source points and distances for consumption origin-tools for environmental impact analysis?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 15-23, October.
- Capistrano, Ana Doris & Kiker, Clyde F., 1995. "Macro-scale economic influences on tropical forest depletion," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 21-29, July.
- Savaþ Alpay, 1999. "What Do We Know About the Interactions Between Trade and the Environment? A Survey of the Literature," Departmental Working Papers 991, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas A. Ashford & Ralph P. Hall, 2011. "The Importance of Regulation-Induced Innovation for Sustainable Development," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(1), pages 270-292, January.
- Brooks, David J., 2003. "Analysis of environmental effects of prospective trade agreements: the forest products ATL as a case study in the science-policy interface," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 385-394, December.
- Cleveland, Cutler J. & Ruth, Matthias, 1997. "When, where, and by how much do biophysical limits constrain the economic process?: A survey of Nicholas Georgescu-Roegen's contribution to ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 203-223, September.
- David I. Stern, 1996. "Progress on environmental Kuznets curves," Working Papers in Ecological Economics 9601, Australian National University, Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies, Ecological Economics Program.
- Indra de Soysa & Eric Neumayer, 2004. "False Prophet, or Genuine Savior? Assessing the Effects of Economic Openness on Sustainable Development, 1980–1999," International Trade 0409001, EconWPA, revised 13 Oct 2004.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Gallopin, G., 2000. "The environmental impact of globalization on Latin America: a prospective approach," MPRA Paper 8440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rauscher, Michael, 2001. "International Trade, Foreign Investment, and the Enivronment," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 29, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Kumar, Surender, 2006. "Environmentally sensitive productivity growth: A global analysis using Malmquist-Luenberger index," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 280-293, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.