Private and social returns from wetland preservation versus those from wetland conversion to agriculture
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 8 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Turner, R. Kerry & Paavola, Jouni & Cooper, Philip & Farber, Stephen & Jessamy, Valma & Georgiou, Stavros, 2003. "Valuing nature: lessons learned and future research directions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 493-510, October.
- Heimlich, Ralph E. & Wiebe, Keith D. & Claassen, Roger & Gadsby, Dwight M. & House, Robert M., 1998. "Wetlands and Agriculture: Private Interests and Public Benefits," Agricultural Economics Reports 34043, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Whitten, Stuart M. & Bennett, Jeffrey W., 2004. "A Bio-Economic Model Of Wetland Protection On Private Lands," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20122, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Whitten, Stuart M. & Bennett, Jeffrey W., 1999. "Farmer Perceptions Of Wetlands And Wetland Management In The Upper South East Of South Australia," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 125038, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Eisen-Hecht, Jonathan I. & Kramer, Randall A. & Huber, Joel, 2004. "A Hierarchical Bayes Approach To Modeling Choice Data: A Study Of Wetland Restoration Programs," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20253, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Pate, Jennifer & Loomis, John, 1997. "The effect of distance on willingness to pay values: a case study of wetlands and salmon in California," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 199-207, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.