Ecological footprint accounting in the life cycle assessment of products
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 64 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lenzen, Manfred & Murray, Shauna A., 2001. "A modified ecological footprint method and its application to Australia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 229-255, May.
- Azar, Christian & Holmberg, John & Lindgren, Kristian, 1996. "Socio-ecological indicators for sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 89-112, August.
- Peter Nijkamp & Emilia Rossi & Gabriella Vindigni, 2004. "Ecological Footprints in Plural: A Meta-analytic Comparison of Empirical Results," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(7), pages 747-765.
- Wiedmann, Thomas & Lenzen, Manfred, 2007. "On the conversion between local and global hectares in Ecological Footprint analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 673-677, February.
- Lenzen, Manfred & Borgstrom Hansson, Carina & Bond, Stuart, 2007. "On the bioproductivity and land-disturbance metrics of the Ecological Footprint," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 6-10, February.
- Colin Hunter, 2002. "Sustainable Tourism and the Touristic Ecological Footprint," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 7-20, March.
- Mathis Wackernagel & J. Yount, 2000. "Footprints for Sustainability: The Next Steps," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 23-44, March.
- Chapman, P. F., 1974. "1. Energy costs: a review of methods," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 91-103, June.
- Meidad Kissinger & Cornelia Sussman & Jennie Moore & William E. Rees, 2013. "Accounting for the Ecological Footprint of Materials in Consumer Goods at the Urban Scale," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(5), pages 1960-1973, May.
- Mamouni Limnios, Elena Alexandra & Ghadouani, Anas & Schilizzi, Steven G.M. & Mazzarol, Tim, 2009. "Giving the consumer the choice: A methodology for Product Ecological Footprint calculation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2525-2534, August.
- Hans P. Aubauer, 2011. "Development of Ecological Footprint to an Essential Economic and Political Tool," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 649-665, April.
- Shyamal Gondkar & Sivakumar Sreeramagiri & Edwin Zondervan, 2012. "Methodology for Assessment and Optimization of Industrial Eco-Systems," Challenges, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(1), pages 49-69, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.