Integrating the valuation of ecosystem services into the Input-Output economics of an Alpine region
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 63 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bicknell, Kathryn B. & Ball, Richard J. & Cullen, Ross & Bigsby, Hugh R., 1998. "New methodology for the ecological footprint with an application to the New Zealand economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 149-160, November.
- Higgins, Steven I. & Turpie, Jane K. & Costanza, Robert & Cowling, Richard M. & Le Maitre, Dave C. & Marais, Christo & Midgley, Guy F., 1997. "An ecological economic simulation model of mountain fynbos ecosystems: Dynamics, valuation and management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 155-169, August.
- Suh, Sangwon, 2004. "A note on the calculus for physical input-output analysis and its application to land appropriation of international trade activities," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 9-17, January.
- El Serafy, Salah, 1997. "Green accounting and economic policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 217-229, June.
- Bockstael, N. & Costanza, R. & Strand, I. & Boynton, W. & Bell, K. & Wainger, L., 1995. "Ecological economic modeling and valuation of ecosystems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 143-159, August.
- Heal, G. & Kristrom, B., 1998.
"National Income and the Environment,"
98-01, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- John M. Hartwick, 1990.
"Natural Resources, National Accounting and Economic Depreciation,"
Working Papers, Queen's University, Department of Economics
771, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Hartwick, John M., 1990. "Natural resources, national accounting and economic depreciation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 291-304, December.
- Thomson, K. J. & Psaltopoulos, D., 2005. "Economy-wide effects of forestry development scenarios in rural Scotland," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 515-525, May.
- Hannon, Bruce, 2001. "Ecological pricing and economic efficiency," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 19-30, January.
- D. Eiser & D. Roberts, 2002. "The Employment and Output Effects of Changing Patterns of Afforestation in Scotland," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1), pages 65-81.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1970. "Environmental Repercussions and the Economic Structure: An Input-Output Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 262-71, August.
- Karl-GÃ¶ran MÃ¤ler, 1991. "National accounts and environmental resources," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(1), pages 1-15, March.
- England, Richard W., 2000. "Natural capital and the theory of economic growth," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 425-431, September.
- Vincent, Jeffrey R., 2000. "Green accounting: from theory to practice," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 13-24, February.
- de Groot, Rudolf S. & Wilson, Matthew A. & Boumans, Roelof M. J., 2002. "A typology for the classification, description and valuation of ecosystem functions, goods and services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 393-408, June.
- Ayres, Robert U & Kneese, Allen V, 1969. "Production , Consumption, and Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 282-97, June.
- Thomas Aronsson & Karl-Gustaf LÃ¶fgren, 1995. "National product related welfare measures in the presence of technological change: Externalities and uncertainty," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(4), pages 321-332, June.
- Maria-Pia Gennaio, 2011. "Towards the formulation of regional landscape conservation goals for the Swiss agricultural policy," ERSA conference papers ersa10p912, European Regional Science Association.
- Franks, Jeremy & Frater, Poppy, 2013. "Measuring agricultural sustainability at the farm-level: A pragmatic approach," International Journal of Agricultural Management, Institute of Agricultural Management;International Farm Management Association, Institute of Agricultural Management;International Farm Management Association, vol. 2(4), July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.