Multiple-criteria decision analysis for integrated catchment management
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 63 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M. Makowski & L. Somlyody & D. Watkins, 1995. "Multiple Criteria Analysis for Regional Water Quality Management: the Nitra River Case," Working Papers wp95022, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Xu, Feng & Prato, Tony & Ma, Jian, 1995. "A Farm-Level Case Study of Sustainable Agricultural Production," Staff General Research Papers 837, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- G. Fischer & M. Makowski & J. Antoine, 1996. "Multiple Criteria Land Use Analysis," Working Papers wp96006, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- M. Makowski, 1994. "Methodology and a Modular Tool for Multiple Criteria Analysis of LP Models," Working Papers wp94102, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Strassert, Gunter & Prato, Tony, 2002. "Selecting farming systems using a new multiple criteria decision model: the balancing and ranking method," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 269-277, February.
- Prato, Anthony A. & Fulcher, Christopher L. & Wu, Shunxiang & Ma, Jian, 1996. "Multiple-Objective Decision Making For Agroecosystem Management," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 25(2), October.
- Cameron, John I., 1997. "Applying socio-ecological economics: A case study of contingent valuation and integrated catchment management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 155-165, November.
- Zhang, Xiaoyun & Lu, Xianguo, 2010. "Multiple criteria evaluation of ecosystem services for the Ruoergai Plateau Marshes in southwest China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 1463-1470, May.
- Posthumus, H. & Rouquette, J.R. & Morris, J. & Gowing, D.J.G. & Hess, T.M., 2010. "A framework for the assessment of ecosystem goods and services; a case study on lowland floodplains in England," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 1510-1523, May.
- Shepherd, Dean A. & Kuskova, Valya & Patzelt, Holger, 2009. "Measuring the values that underlie sustainable development: The development of a valid scale," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 246-256, April.
- Cisneros, J.M. & Grau, J.B. & Antón, J.M. & de Prada, J.D. & Cantero, A. & Degioanni, A.J., 2011. "Assessing multi-criteria approaches with environmental, economic and social attributes, weights and procedures: A case study in the Pampas, Argentina," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(10), pages 1545-1556, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.