Regulation School and environment: Theoretical proposals and avenues of research
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 62 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali DOUAI (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Matthieu MONTALBAN (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2009.
"Institutions and the environment: the case for a historical political economy,"
Cahiers du GREThA
2009-12, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Ali DOUAI (GREThA-GRES) & Matthieu MONTALBAN (GREThA-GRES), 2009. "Institutions and the environment: the case for a historical political economy," Cahiers du GRES 2009-07, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Philippe Légé & Bruno Tinel, 2010. "Développement durable et contribution de la méthode EBP en sciences sociales : une ébauche," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10081, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Philippe Légé & Bruno Tinel, 2010. "Développement durable et contribution de la méthode EBP en sciences sociales : une ébauche," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00542504, HAL.
- Martínez-Alier, Joan & Pascual, Unai & Vivien, Franck-Dominique & Zaccai, Edwin, 2010. "Sustainable de-growth: Mapping the context, criticisms and future prospects of an emergent paradigm," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 1741-1747, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.