Spatial autocorrelation in country-level models of species imperilment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 60 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McPherson, Michael A. & Nieswiadomy, Michael L., 2005. "Environmental Kuznets curve: threatened species and spatial effects," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 395-407, November.
- Justin Tevie & Kristine M. Grimsrud & Robert P. Berrens, 2011. "Testing the Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis for Biodiversity Risk in the US: A Spatial Econometric Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(11), pages 2182-2199, November.
- Ariane Manuela AMIN & Johanna Choumert, 2013.
"Development and biodiversity conservation in Sub-Saharan Africa: A spatial analysis,"
- Johanna CHOUMERT & Ariane Manuela AMIN, 2013. "Development and biodiversity conservation in Sub-Saharan Africa: A spatial analysis," Working Papers 201302, CERDI.
- Gren, Ing-Marie & Campos, Monica & Gustafsson, Lena & Elofsson, Katarina, 2013. "Species Imperilment on the Global Scale: Empirical evidences of economic causes," Working Paper Series 2013:7, Department Economics, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.