Neoclassical and institutional approaches to development and the environment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krausse, Michael & Alexander, Robert R., 1999. "Valuing Indigenous Biodiversity," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 123828, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Jenkins, T. N., 1996. "Democratising the global economy by ecologicalising economics: The example of global warming," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 227-238, March.
- Ropke, Inge, 2005. "Trends in the development of ecological economics from the late 1980s to the early 2000s," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 262-290, November.
- Lindholm, James, 2007. "Marine conservation biology: The science of maintaining the sea's biodiversity, Norse, E.A. and L. B. Crowder (Eds). 2005. Island Press, Washington, D.C. ISBN 1-55963-662-9, 470 pp," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 374-375, April.
- Spash, Clive L. & Villena, Mauricio G., 1999. "Exploring the Approach of Institutional Economics to the Environment," MPRA Paper 17278, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lydia Illge & Reimund Schwarze, 2006. "A Matter of Opinion: How Ecological and Neoclassical Environmental Economists Think about Sustainability and Economics," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 619, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Arnaud Buchs, 2008. "Standards Applied to Water Use : An Attempt to Build up Dynamic Indicators," Post-Print halshs-00319452, HAL.
- Soderbaum, Peter, 2007. "Issues of paradigm, ideology and democracy in sustainability assessment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 613-626, January.
- Hezri, Adnan A. & Dovers, Stephen R., 2006. "Sustainability indicators, policy and governance: Issues for ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 86-99, November.
- Raina, Rajeswari S., 2003. "Disciplines, institutions and organizations: impact assessments in context," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 185-211, November.
- Soderbaum, Peter, 1999. "Values, ideology and politics in ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 161-170, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.