An input-output model of water consumption: Analysing intersectoral water relationships in Andalusia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 56 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Juan Marcos Castro Bonaño & A. Morillas & Elías Melchor, 1996.
"Análisis dinámico de los efectos de la estructura de demanda sobre crecimiento y medio ambiente en Andalucía,"
Revista de Estudios Regionales,
Universidades Públicas de Andalucía, vol. 3, pages 47-68.
- Antonio Morillas & Elías Melchor & J Marcos Castro, 2005. "Análisis dinámico de los efectos de la estructura de demanda sobre crecimiento y medio ambiente en Andalucía," Urban/Regional 0512003, EconWPA.
- Vaze, Prashant, 1999. "A NAMEA for the UK," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 99-121, January.
- Ike, Toshihiro, 1999. "A Japanese NAMEA," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 123-149, January.
- Antonio Manresa & Ferran Sancho & Josep Maria Vegara, 1998. "Measuring Commodities' Commodity Content," Economic Systems Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 357-365.
- Keuning, Steven J. & van Dalen, Jan & de Haan, Mark, 1999. "The Netherlands' NAMEA; presentation, usage and future extensions," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 15-37, January.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Esther Velázquez, 2006. "Virtual water and water trade in Andalusia. A study by means of an input-output model," Working Papers 06.06, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Carlos Larrinaga-GonzÃ©lez & Vincente PÃ©rez-Chamorro, 2008.
"Sustainability Accounting and Accountability in Public Water Companies,"
Public Money & Management,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 28(6), pages 337-343, December.
- Carlos Larrinaga-Gonzélez & Vincente Pérez-Chamorro, 2008. "Sustainability Accounting and Accountability in Public Water Companies," Public Money & Management, Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, vol. 28(6), pages 337-343, December.
- Carlos Larrinaga-González & Vicente Pérez-Chamorro, 2008. "Sustainability Accounting And Accountability In Public Water Companies," Working Papers 08.05, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Roberto Roson & Martina Sartori, 2011. "Climate Change and Virtual Water Trade in the Mediterranean," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, September.
- Matías Piaggio & Vicent Alcántara Escolano & Emilio Padilla, 2012. "Economic structure and key sectors analysis of greenhouse gas emissions in Uruguay," Working Papers wpdea1204, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Bekchanov, Maksud & Bhaduri, Anik & Lenzen, Manfred & Lamers, John P.A., 2012. "The role of virtual water for sustainable economic restructuring: evidence from Uzbekistan, Central Asia," Discussion Papers 126872, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Llop, Maria, 2008.
"Economic impact of alternative water policy scenarios in the Spanish production system: An input-output analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 288-294, December.
- Llop Llop, Maria, 2006. "Economic impacts of alternative water policy scenarios in the Spanish production system: an input-output analysis," Working Papers 2072/3681, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Gómez-Limón, José A. & Martín-Ortega, Julia, 2011. "Agua, economía y territorio: Nuevos enfoques de la Directiva Marco del Agua para la gestión del recurso/Water, Economics and Territory: New Approaches in the Water Framework Directive for the Manage," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 65-94, Abril.
- Novo, P. & Garrido, A. & Varela-Ortega, C., 2009. "Are virtual water "flows" in Spanish grain trade consistent with relative water scarcity?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1454-1464, March.
- Brouwer, Roy & Hofkes, Marjan, 2008. "Integrated hydro-economic modelling: Approaches, key issues and future research directions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 16-22, May.
- Yu, Yang & Hubacek, Klaus & Feng, Kuishuang & Guan, Dabo, 2010. "Assessing regional and global water footprints for the UK," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1140-1147, March.
- Lenzen, Manfred & Bhaduri, Anik & Moran, Daniel & Kanemoto, Keiichiro & Bekchanov, Maksud & Geschke, Arne & Foran, Barney, 2012. "The role of scarcity in global virtual water flows," Discussion Papers 133478, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Lin, Chen, 2009. "Hybrid input-output analysis of wastewater treatment and environmental impacts: A case study for the Tokyo Metropolis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 2096-2105, May.
- Velazquez, Esther, 2007. "Water trade in Andalusia. Virtual water: An alternative way to manage water use," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 201-208, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.