Economic evaluation of biological invasions--a survey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 55 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- arnaud dragicevic, 2012. "Bayesian Population Dynamics of Spreading Species," THEMA Working Papers 2012-30, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Cook, David & Proctor, Wendy, 2007. "Assessing the threat of exotic plant pests," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2-3), pages 594-604, August.
- Livanis, Grigorios & Moss, Charles B., 2010. "The effect of Africanized honey bees on honey production in the United States: An informational approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 895-904, February.
- Romano, Eduardo & Thornsbury, Suzanne, 2007. "Economic Evaluation of SPS Regulations: Where Can Progress be Made?," Staff Papers 36946, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Olson, Lars J., 2006. "The Economics of Terrestrial Invasive Species: A Review of the Literature," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 35(1), April.
- Mwebaze, P. & MacLeod, A. & Tomlinson, D. & Barois, H. & Rijpma, J., 2010. "Economic valuation of the influence of invasive alien species on the economy of the Seychelles islands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 2614-2623, October.
- Heikkila, Jaakko, 2006. "Economics of invasive alien species: pre-emptive versus reactive control," Discussion Papers 11865, MTT Agrifood Research Finland.
- Rai, Rajesh Kumar & Scarborough, Helen, 2012. "Estimating the public benefits of mitigating damages caused by invasive plant species in a subsistence economy," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124421, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- McIntosh, Christopher R. & Shogren, Jason F. & Finnoff, David C., 2010. "Invasive species and delaying the inevitable: Valuation evidence from a national survey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 632-640, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.