Measuring the success and cost effectiveness of New Zealand multiple-species projects to the conservation of threatened species
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 53 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1998. "The Noah's Ark Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(6), pages 1279-1298, November.
- Montgomery, Claire A. & Pollak, Robert A. & Freemark, Kathryn & White, Denis, 1999. "Pricing Biodiversity," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-19, July.
- Deborah Dawson & Jason F. Shogren, 2001. "An Update on Priorities and Expenditures under the Endangered Species Act," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(4), pages 527-532.
- Montgomery Claire A. & Brown Jr. , Gardner M. & Adams Darius M., 1994. "The Marginal Cost of Species Preservation: The Northern Spotted Owl," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 111-128, March.
- Cullen, Ross & Fairburn, Geoffrey A. & Hughey, Kenneth F. D., 2001. "Measuring the productivity of threatened-species programs," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 53-66, October.
- Engeman, Richard M. & Shwiff, Stephanie A. & Constantin, Bernice & Stahl, Margo & Smith, Henry T., 2002. "An economic analysis of predator removal approaches for protecting marine turtle nests at Hobe Sound National Wildlife Refuge," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 469-478, September.
- Busch, Jonah & Cullen, Ross, 2009. "Effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of yellow-eyed penguin recovery," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 762-776, January.
- Busch, Jonah & Cullen, Ross, 2008. "Effectiveness and cost effectiveness of Yellow-Eyed Penguin conservation measures," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6012, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Dymond, John R. & Ausseil, Anne-Gaelle E. & Overton, Jacob McC., 2008. "A landscape approach for estimating the conservation value of sites and site-based projects, with examples from New Zealand," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2-3), pages 275-281, June.
- Haddock, Janet & Tzanopoulos, Joseph & Mitchley, Jonathan & Fraser, Rob, 2007. "A method for evaluating alternative landscape management scenarios in relation to the biodiversity conservation of habitats," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 277-283, March.
- Laycock, Helen F. & Moran, Dominic & Smart, James C.R. & Raffaelli, David G. & White, Piran C.L., 2011. "Evaluating the effectiveness and efficiency of biodiversity conservation spending," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(10), pages 1789-1796, August.
- Dymond, John R. & Ausseil, Anne-Gaelle & Shepherd, James D. & Janssen, Helmut, 2007. "A landscape approach for assessing the biodiversity value of indigenous forest remnants: Case study of the Manawatu/Wanganui region of New Zealand," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 82-91, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.