Reassessing the costs of biological invasion: Mnemiopsis leidyi in the Black sea
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 52 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lovell, Sabrina J. & Stone, Susan F. & Fernandez, Linda, 2006.
"The Economic Impacts of Aquatic Invasive Species: A Review of the Literature,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 35(1), April.
- Sabrina J. Lovell & Susan F. Stone, 2005. "The Economic Impacts of Aquatic Invasive Species: A Review of the Literature," NCEE Working Paper Series 200502, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Jan 2005.
- Kimberly Burnett & Sean D’Evelyn & Brooks Kaiser & Porntawee Nantamanasikarn & James Roumasset, 2007.
"Beyond the Lamppost: Optimal Prevention and Control of the Brown Treesnake in Hawaii,"
200714, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Burnett, Kimberly M. & D'Evelyn, Sean & Kaiser, Brooks A. & Nantamanasikarn, Porntawee & Roumasset, James A., 2008. "Beyond the lamppost: Optimal prevention and control of the Brown Tree Snake in Hawaii," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 66-74, August.
- Fenichel, Eli P. & Horan, Richard D. & Bence, James R., 2010. "Indirect management of invasive species through bio-controls: A bioeconomic model of salmon and alewife in Lake Michigan," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 500-518, November.
- Heikkila, Jaakko, 2006. "Economics of invasive alien species: pre-emptive versus reactive control," Discussion Papers 11865, MTT Agrifood Research Finland.
- Kimberly Burnett & Sittidaj Pongkijvorasin & James Roumasset, 2012. "Species Invasion as Catastrophe: The Case of the Brown Tree Snake," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 51(2), pages 241-254, February.
- Elofsson, Katarina & Bengtsson, Goran & Gren, Ing-Marie, 2011. "Optimal Management of Invasive Species with Different Reproduction and Survival Strategies," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114343, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Burnett, Kimberly M. & Kaiser, Brooks A. & Pitafi, Basharat A.K. & Roumasset, James A., 2006. "Prevention, Eradication, and Containment of Invasive Species: Illustrations from Hawaii," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 35(1), April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.