Integrated ecological, economic and social impact assessment of alternative flood control policies in the Netherlands
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 50 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hoehn, John P & Randall, Alan, 1989. "Too Many Proposals Pass the Benefit Cost Test," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(3), pages 544-51, June.
- Joubert, Alison R. & Leiman, Anthony & de Klerk, Helen M. & Katua, Stephen & Aggenbach, J. Coenrad, 1997. "Fynbos (fine bush) vegetation and the supply of water: a comparison of multi-criteria decision analysis and cost-benefit analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 123-140, August.
- Roy Brouwer & Neil Powe & R. Kerry Turner & Ian J. Bateman & Ian H. Langford, 1999. "Public Attitudes to Contingent Valuation and Public Consultation," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 8(3), pages 325-347, August.
- Michael Prior, 1998. "Economic Valuation and Environmental Values," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 7(4), pages 423-441, November.
- Koundouri, Phoebe & Kountouris, Yiannis, 2009.
"Saving Unique Ecosystems by the Use of Economic Methods and Instruments : Is this possible?,"
38277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Phoebe Koundouri & Yiannis Kountouris, . "Saving Unique Ecosystems by the Use of Economic Methods and Instruments : Is this possible?," DEOS Working Papers 0902, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Karianne De Bruin & Erik Ansink, 2011. "Investment In Flood Protection Measures Under Climate Change Uncertainty," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(04), pages 321-339.
- Kragt, Marit E., 2013. "Integrating biophysical and economic systems in a Bayesian Network Hydro-economic framework," Working Papers 153334, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Posthumus, H. & Rouquette, J.R. & Morris, J. & Gowing, D.J.G. & Hess, T.M., 2010. "A framework for the assessment of ecosystem goods and services; a case study on lowland floodplains in England," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 1510-1523, May.
- Jonkman, S.N. & Bockarjova, M. & Kok, M. & Bernardini, P., 2008. "Integrated hydrodynamic and economic modelling of flood damage in the Netherlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 77-90, May.
- Meyer, Volker & Haase, Dagmar & Scheuer, Sebastian, 2007. "GIS-based multicriteria analysis as decision support in flood risk management," UFZ Discussion Papers 6/2007, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Eveline van Leeuwen & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2009.
"Climate Change: From Global Concern To Regional Challenge,"
Romanian Journal of Regional Science,
Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 3(2), pages 18-38, DECEMBER.
- Leeuwen, E.S. van & Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P., 2011. "Climate change: From global concern to regional challenge," Serie Research Memoranda 0018, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Birol, Ekin & Koundouri, Phoebe & Kountouris, Yannis, 2009.
"Using the Choice Experiment Method to Inform Flood Risk Reduction Policies in the Upper Silesia Region of Poland,"
38426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ekin Birol & Phoebe Koundouri & Yannis Kountouris, . "Using the Choice Experiment Method to Inform Flood Risk Reduction Policies in the Upper Silesia Region of Poland," DEOS Working Papers 0901, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Hajkowicz, Stefan, 2006. "Taking a closer look at multiple criteria analysis and economic evaluation," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 139785, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Gamper, C.D. & Turcanu, C., 2007. "On the governmental use of multi-criteria analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 298-307, April.
- Saez, Carmen Almansa & Requena, Javier Calatrava, 2007. "Reconciling sustainability and discounting in Cost-Benefit Analysis: A methodological proposal," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 712-725, February.
- Hajkowicz, Stefan, 2007. "Allocating scarce financial resources across regions for environmental management in Queensland, Australia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 208-216, March.
- Varbara Despiniadou & Evanthia Athanasopoulou & Panagiotis Papatheodoropoulos, 2006. "Flood Prevention and Sustainable Spatial Planning. The Case of the River Diakoniaris in Patras Authors: D. Vespiniadou, E. Athanasopoulou," ERSA conference papers ersa06p672, European Regional Science Association.
- Ness, Barry & Urbel-Piirsalu, Evelin & Anderberg, Stefan & Olsson, Lennart, 2007. "Categorising tools for sustainability assessment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 498-508, January.
- Osberghaus, Daniel, 2013. "Prospect theory, mitigation and adaptation to climate change," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-091, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.