Integrated ecological, economic and social impact assessment of alternative flood control policies in the Netherlands
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 50 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Prior, 1998. "Economic Valuation and Environmental Values," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 7(4), pages 423-441, November.
- Roy Brouwer & Neil Powe & R. Kerry Turner & Ian J. Bateman & Ian H. Langford, 1999. "Public Attitudes to Contingent Valuation and Public Consultation," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 8(3), pages 325-347, August.
- Hoehn, John P & Randall, Alan, 1989. "Too Many Proposals Pass the Benefit Cost Test," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 79(3), pages 544-51, June.
- Joubert, Alison R. & Leiman, Anthony & de Klerk, Helen M. & Katua, Stephen & Aggenbach, J. Coenrad, 1997. "Fynbos (fine bush) vegetation and the supply of water: a comparison of multi-criteria decision analysis and cost-benefit analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 123-140, August.
- Hajkowicz, Stefan, 2006. "Taking a closer look at multiple criteria analysis and economic evaluation," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society 139785, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Varbara Despiniadou & Evanthia Athanasopoulou & Panagiotis Papatheodoropoulos, 2006. "Flood Prevention and Sustainable Spatial Planning. The Case of the River Diakoniaris in Patras Authors: D. Vespiniadou, E. Athanasopoulou," ERSA conference papers ersa06p672, European Regional Science Association.
- Phoebe Koundouri & Yiannis Kountouris, .
"Saving Unique Ecosystems by the Use of Economic Methods and Instruments : Is this possible?,"
DEOS Working Papers
0902, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Koundouri, Phoebe & Kountouris, Yiannis, 2009. "Saving Unique Ecosystems by the Use of Economic Methods and Instruments : Is this possible?," MPRA Paper 38277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leeuwen, E.S. van & Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P., 2011.
"Climate change: From global concern to regional challenge,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0018, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Eveline van Leeuwen & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2009. "Climate Change: From Global Concern To Regional Challenge," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 3(2), pages 18-38, DECEMBER.
- Leeuwen, E.S. van & Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P., 2011. "Climate change: From global concern to regional challenge," Serie Research Memoranda, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics 0018, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Ness, Barry & Urbel-Piirsalu, Evelin & Anderberg, Stefan & Olsson, Lennart, 2007. "Categorising tools for sustainability assessment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 498-508, January.
- Osberghaus, Daniel, 2013. "Prospect theory, mitigation and adaptation to climate change," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-091, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Karianne De Bruin & Erik Ansink, 2011. "Investment In Flood Protection Measures Under Climate Change Uncertainty," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(04), pages 321-339.
- Hajkowicz, Stefan, 2007. "Allocating scarce financial resources across regions for environmental management in Queensland, Australia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 208-216, March.
- Kragt, Marit E., 2013. "Integrating biophysical and economic systems in a Bayesian Network Hydro-economic framework," Working Papers, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics 153334, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Meyer, Volker & Haase, Dagmar & Scheuer, Sebastian, 2007. "GIS-based multicriteria analysis as decision support in flood risk management," UFZ Discussion Papers 6/2007, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Hang Zheng & Zhongjing Wang & Siyi Hu & Yongping Wei, 2012. "A Comparative Study of the Performance of Public Water Rights Allocation in China," Water Resources Management, Springer, Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 1107-1123, March.
- Gamper, C.D. & Turcanu, C., 2007. "On the governmental use of multi-criteria analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 298-307, April.
- Xinqi Zheng & Bing Geng & Xiang Wu & Lina Lv & Yecui Hu, 2014. "Performance Evaluation of Industrial Land Policy in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(8), pages 4823-4838, July.
- Birol, Ekin & Koundouri, Phoebe & Kountouris, Yannis, 2009.
"Using the Choice Experiment Method to Inform Flood Risk Reduction Policies in the Upper Silesia Region of Poland,"
38426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ekin Birol & Phoebe Koundouri & Yannis Kountouris, . "Using the Choice Experiment Method to Inform Flood Risk Reduction Policies in the Upper Silesia Region of Poland," DEOS Working Papers 0901, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Posthumus, H. & Rouquette, J.R. & Morris, J. & Gowing, D.J.G. & Hess, T.M., 2010. "A framework for the assessment of ecosystem goods and services; a case study on lowland floodplains in England," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 1510-1523, May.
- Saez, Carmen Almansa & Requena, Javier Calatrava, 2007. "Reconciling sustainability and discounting in Cost-Benefit Analysis: A methodological proposal," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 712-725, February.
- Jonkman, S.N. & Bockarjova, M. & Kok, M. & Bernardini, P., 2008. "Integrated hydrodynamic and economic modelling of flood damage in the Netherlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 77-90, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.