Design and development of a measuring method for environmental sustainability in food production systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 46 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carlsson-Kanyama, Annika, 1997. "Weighted average source points and distances for consumption origin-tools for environmental impact analysis?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 15-23, October.
- Gerbens-Leenes, P. W. & Nonhebel, S., 2002. "Consumption patterns and their effects on land required for food," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 185-199, August.
- Rondinelli, Dennis & Vastag, Gyula, 2000. "Panacea, common sense, or just a label?: The value of ISO 14001 environmental management systems," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 499-510, October.
- Ekins, Paul & Simon, Sandrine, 2003. "An illustrative application of the CRITINC framework to the UK," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2-3), pages 255-275, March.
- Rondinelli, Dennis A. & Berry, Michael A., 2000. "Environmental citizenship in multinational corporations: social responsibility and sustainable development," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 70-84, February.
- Daly, Herman E., 1990. "Toward some operational principles of sustainable development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-6, April.
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808, September.
- Hansen, J. W., 1996. "Is agricultural sustainability a useful concept?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 117-143.
- Ekins, Paul & Folke, Carl & De Groot, Rudolf, 2003. "Identifying critical natural capital," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2-3), pages 159-163, March.
- van Vuuren, D. P. & Smeets, E. M. W., 2000. "Ecological footprints of Benin, Bhutan, Costa Rica and the Netherlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 115-130, July.
- Dingyang Zhou & Hirotaka Matsuda & Yuji Hara & Kazuhiko Takeuchi, 2012. "Potential and observed food flows in a Chinese city: a case study of Tianjin," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 481-492, December.
- Leat, Philip M.K. & Lamprinopoulou-Kranis, Chrysa & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Kupiec-Teahan, Beata, 2011.
"Agri-food supply chains and sustainability-related issues: evidence from across the Scottish agri-food economy,"
109424, Scotland's Rural College (formerly Scottish Agricultural College), Land Economy & Environment Research Group.
- Leat, Philip M.K. & Lamprinopoulou-Kranis, Chrysa & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Kupiec-Teahan, Beata, 2011. "Agri-food supply chains and sustainability-related issues: evidence from across the Scottish agri-food economy," Working Papers 109424, Scottish Agricultural College, Land Economy Research Group.
- Leat, Philip M.K. & Lamprinopoulou, Chrysa & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Kupiec-Teahan, Beata, 2011. "Agri-food supply chains and sustainability-related issues: evidence from across the Scottish agri-food economy," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108952, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Lehmann, Richard J. & Fritz, Melanie & Schiefer, Gerhard, 2011. "Information Reference Models for European Pork Supply Networks," 2011 International European Forum, February 14-18, 2011, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 122014, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Wurtenberger, Laura & Koellner, Thomas & Binder, Claudia R., 2006. "Virtual land use and agricultural trade: Estimating environmental and socio-economic impacts," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 679-697, June.
- Martin-Tapia, Inmaculada & Aragon-Correa, Juan Alberto & Senise-Barrio, Maria Eugenia, 2008. "Being green and export intensity of SMEs: The moderating influence of perceived uncertainty," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 56-67, December.
- Jean-Joseph Cadilhon & Patricia Bossard & Philippe Viaux & Philippe Girardin & Christian Mouchet & Lionel Vilain, 2006. "CaractÃ©risation et suivi de la durabilitÃ© des exploitations agricoles franÃ§aises : les indicateurs de la mÃ©thode IDERICA," Working Papers 34510, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- Molnar, Adrienn & Gellynck, Xavier & Vanhonacker, Filiep & Verbeke, Wim, 2009.
"Towards the Development of Innovative Strategies for Traditional Food Chains in the EU,"
2009 International European Forum, February 15-20, 2009, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria
59207, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Molnar, Adrienn & Gellynck, Xavier & Vanhonacker, Filiep & Verbeke, Wim, 2010. "Towards the Development of Innovative Strategies for Traditional Food Chains in the EU," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 1(1).
- Cory Searcy, 2012. "Corporate Sustainability Performance Measurement Systems: A Review and Research Agenda," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 107(3), pages 239-253, May.
- Bourlakis, Michael & Maglaras, George & Aktas, Emel & Gallear, David & Fotopoulos, Christos, 2014. "Firm size and sustainable performance in food supply chains: Insights from Greek SMEs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 112-130.
- Málovics, György & Csigéné, Noémi Nagypál & Kraus, Sascha, 2008. "The role of corporate social responsibility in strong sustainability," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 907-918, June.
- Wood, Richard & Lenzen, Manfred & Dey, Christopher & Lundie, Sven, 2006. "A comparative study of some environmental impacts of conventional and organic farming in Australia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 324-348, September.
- Melanie Fritz & Gerhard Schiefer, 2008. "Food chain management for sustainable food system development: a European research agenda," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 440-452.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.