Identifying critical natural capital: Conclusions about critical natural capital
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 44 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jordi Teixidó-Figueras & Juan Antonio Duro, 2012.
"Ecological Footprint Inequality: A methodological review and some results,"
XREAP2012-15, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Sep 2012.
- Teixidó Figueras, Jordi & Duro Moreno, Juan Antonio, 2012. "Ecological Footprint Inequality: A methodological review and some results," Working Papers 2072/203168, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Joshua Farley & Matthew Burke & Gary Flomenhoft & Brian Kelly & D. Forrest Murray & Stephen Posner & Matthew Putnam & Adam Scanlan & Aaron Witham, 2013. "Monetary and Fiscal Policies for a Finite Planet," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(6), pages 2802-2826, June.
- Michael Redclift, 2005. "Sustainable development (1987-2005): an oxymoron comes of age," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 212-227.
- Egoh, Benis & Rouget, Mathieu & Reyers, Belinda & Knight, Andrew T. & Cowling, Richard M. & van Jaarsveld, Albert S. & Welz, Adam, 2007. "Integrating ecosystem services into conservation assessments: A review," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 714-721, September.
- Rudd, Murray A., 2004. "An institutional framework for designing and monitoring ecosystem-based fisheries management policy experiments," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 109-124, January.
- Brand, Fridolin, 2005. "Ecological resilience and its relevance within a theory of sustainable development," UFZ Reports 03/2005, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ).
- Venkatachalam, L., 2007. "Environmental economics and ecological economics: Where they can converge?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 550-558, March.
- Cogoy, Mario, 2009. "A Model of Eco-Efficiency and Recycling," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 3(21), pages 1-30.
- Herwig Winkler, 2010. "Sustainability through the implementation of sustainable supply chain networks," International Journal of Sustainable Economy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(3), pages 293-309.
- Bertrand Zuindeau, 2006. "Spatial approach to sustainable development: Challenges of equity and efficacy," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 40(5), pages 459-470.
- Brand, Fridolin, 2009. "Critical natural capital revisited: Ecological resilience and sustainable development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 605-612, January.
- Teixidó Figueras, Jordi & Duro Moreno, Juan Antonio, 2013.
"The Building Blocks of International Ecological Footprint inequality: A Regression-Base Decomposition,"
2072/211883, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Jordi Teixidó-Figueras & Juan Antonio Duro, 2013. "The building blocks of international ecological footprint inequality: a regression-based decomposition," Working Papers XREAP2013-03, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Apr 2013.
- Bertrand Zuindeau, 2005. "Équité territoriale : quelles lectures par les théories du développement durable ?," Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(4), pages 5-18.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.