A sensitivity analysis of the Korean composite environmental index
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 43 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hope, Chris & Parker, Jon, 1990. "Environmental information for all : The need of a monthly index," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 312-319, May.
- TAUSCH, Arno, 2008. "On the world market trajectory of 21 major book publishing companies in globalization and European studies in 100+ countries. From “Amsterdam University Press” via “Palgrave” and “Nova Scien," MPRA Paper 9613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Ahlheim & Oliver Frör, 2005. "Constructing a Preference-oriented Index of Environmental Quality - A welfare theoretical generalization on the concept of environmental indices -," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim 251/2005, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Baseem Al-Athwari & Jorn Altmann & Almas Heshmati, 2013. "A Conceptual Model and Methodology for Evaluating E-Infrastructure Deployment and Its Application to OECD and MENA Countries," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2013102, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Apr 2013.
- Tausch, Arno, 2008. "The Efficiency of Social Expenditures in the Fight Against Extreme Poverty in Europe [Die Effizienz Der Sozialausgaben Im Kampf Gegen Extreme Armut in Europa]," MPRA Paper 10612, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tausch, Arno, 2009.
"Schaufenster Griechenland – was kann aus dem aktuellen Debakel für das soziale Europa gelernt werden?
[Showcase Greece – what can be learnt from the current debacle for a Social Europe?]]," MPRA Paper 14251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Randhir, Timothy & Shriver, Deborah M., 2009. "Deliberative valuation without prices: A multiattribute prioritization for watershed ecosystem management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 3042-3051, October.
- Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Poh, K.L., 2006. "Comparing aggregating methods for constructing the composite environmental index: An objective measure," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 305-311, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.