Analyzing the Kyoto Protocol under the Marrakesh Accords: economic efficiency and environmental effectiveness
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 43 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Criqui, Patrick & Mima, Silvana & Viguier, Laurent, 1999. "Marginal abatement costs of CO2 emission reductions, geographical flexibility and concrete ceilings: an assessment using the POLES model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 585-601, October.
- Böhringer, Christoph, 2001. "Climate politics from Kyoto to Bonn: from little to nothing?!?," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-49, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Johan Eyckmans & Cathrine Hagem, 2008.
"The European Union’s potential for strategic emissions trading in a post-Kyoto climate agreement,"
530, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Eyckmans, Johan & Hagem, Cathrine, 2008. "The European Union's potential for strategic emissions trading in a post-Kyoto climate agreement," Working Papers 2008/13, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Benitez, Pablo C. & Obersteiner, Michael, 2006. "Site identification for carbon sequestration in Latin America: A grid-based economic approach," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(6), pages 636-651, August.
- Olschewski, Roland & Benítez, Pablo C., 2010. "Optimizing joint production of timber and carbon sequestration of afforestation projects," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-10, January.
- Larson, Donald F. & Ambrosi, Philippe & Dinar, Ariel & Rahman, Shaikh Mahfuzur & Entler, Rebecca, 2008. "Carbon markets, institutions, policies, and research," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4761, The World Bank.
- Agustin, PEREZ-BARAHONA & Benteng, ZOU, 2003.
"Energy Saving Technological Progress in a Vintage Capital Model,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
2003026, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- PEREZ-BARAHONA, Agustin & ZOU, Benteng, . "Energy-saving technological progress in a vintage capital model," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1875, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Olschewski, Roland & Benítez, Pablo C. & de Koning, G.H.J. & Schlichter, Tomás, 2005. "How attractive are forest carbon sinks? Economic insights into supply and demand of Certified Emission Reductions," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 77-94, September.
- Olschewski, Roland & Benitez, Pablo C., 2005. "Secondary forests as temporary carbon sinks? The economic impact of accounting methods on reforestation projects in the tropics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 380-394, November.
- Michaelowa, Axel & Jotzo, Frank, 2005. "Transaction costs, institutional rigidities and the size of the clean development mechanism," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 511-523, March.
- Johan EYCKMANS & Snorre KVERNDOKK, 2009.
"Moral concerns on tradable pollution permits in international environmental agreements,"
Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers
ces09.12, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Eyckmans, Johan & Kverndokk, Snorre, 2010. "Moral concerns on tradable pollution permits in international environmental agreements," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 1814-1823, July.
- Eyckmans, Johan & Kverndokk, Snorre, 2009. "Moral Concerns on Tradable Pollution Permits in International Environmental Agreements," Memorandum 13/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Johan Eyckmans & Cathrine Hagem, 2009. "The European Union's Potential for Strategic Emissions Trading through Minimal Permit Sale Contracts," CESifo Working Paper Series 2809, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michel, David, 2009. "Foxes, hedgehogs, and greenhouse governance: Knowledge, uncertainty, and international policy-making in a warming World," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 258-264, February.
- Hof, Andries F. & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & den Elzen, Michel G.J., 2010. "A quantitative minimax regret approach to climate change: Does discounting still matter?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 43-51, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.