Valuing environmental resources under alternative management regimes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward Barbier & Ivar Strand & Suthawan Sathirathai, 2002. "Do Open Access Conditions Affect the Valuation of an Externality? Estimating the Welfare Effects of Mangrove-Fishery Linkages in Thailand," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(4), pages 343-365, April.
- Mykoniatis, Nikolaos & Ready, Richard, 2013.
"Evaluating habitat-fishery interactions: The case of Submerged Aquatic Vegetation and Blue Crab fishery in the Chesapeake Bay,"
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C.
150683, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mykoniatis, Nikolaos & Ready, Richard, 2013. "Evaluating habitat-fishery interactions: The case of Submerged Aquatic Vegetation and Blue Crab fishery in the Chesapeake Bay," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150272, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Janssen Ron & Jose Padilla, 1999. "Preservation or Conversion? Valuation and Evaluation of a Mangrove forest in the Philippines," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(3), pages 297-331, October.
- Gowdy, John M. & Ferreri Carbonell, Ada, 1999. "Toward consilience between biology and economics: the contribution of Ecological Economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 337-348, June.
- Martin D. Smith & Larry B. Crowder, 2011. "Valuing Ecosystem Services with Fishery Rents: A Lumped-Parameter Approach to Hypoxia in the Neuse River Estuary," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(11), pages 2229-2267, November.
- Gren, Ing-Marie, 1999. "Value of land as a pollutant sink for international waters," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 419-431, September.
- Barbier, Edward B., 2000. "Valuing the environment as input: review of applications to mangrove-fishery linkages," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 47-61, October.
- Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2001. "The role of economics in global management of whales: re-forming or re-founding IWC?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 205-221, February.
- Duncan Knowler, 2002. "A Review of Selected Bioeconomic Models with Environmental Influences in Fisheries," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 163-181, May.
- Edward Barbier & Ivar Strand, 1998. "Valuing Mangrove-Fishery Linkages – A Case Study of Campeche, Mexico," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(2), pages 151-166, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.