Benefits of water quality policies: the Chesapeake Bay
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 39 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bockstael, Nancy E. & McConnell, Kenneth E. & Strand, Ivar E., Jr., 1989. "Measuring the Benefits of Improvements in Water Quality: The Chesapeake Bay," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 6(1).
- McConnell, Kenneth E. & Strand, Ivar E., 1989. "Benefits from commercial fisheries when demand and supply depend on water quality," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 284-292, November.
- Eggert, Håkan & Olsson, Björn, 2004. "Heterogeneous preferences for marine amenities: A choice experiment applied to water quality," Working Papers in Economics 126, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Sheila M. Olmstead, 2010. "The Economics of Water Quality," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(1), pages 44-62, Winter.
- Timmons, David, 2013. "Social Cost of Biomass Energy from Switchgrass in Western Massachusetts," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 42(1), April.
- Collins, Alan R. & Maille, Peter, 2011. "Group decision-making theory and behavior under performance-based water quality payments," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 806-812, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.