Assessing the role of US agriculture in reducing greenhouse gas emissions and generating additional environmental benefits
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 38 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tewari, Devi D., 1990. "Energy-price impacts modelling in the agriculture sector," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 147-158, April.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1993. "Reducing US carbon emissions: an econometric general equilibrium assessment," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 7-25, March.
- Donna J. Lee & Richard E. Howitt, 1996. "Modeling Regional Agricultural Production and Salinity Control Alternatives for Water Quality Policy Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(1), pages 41-53.
- Steven S. Vickner & Dana L. Hoag & W. Marshall Frasier & James C. Ascough, 1998. "A Dynamic Economic Analysis of Nitrate Leaching in Corn Production under Nonuniform Irrigation Conditions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(2), pages 397-408.
- Whittlesey, Norman K. & Herrell, Jon P., 1987. "Impacts Of Energy Cost Increases On Irrigated Land Values," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(01), July.
- Boyd Roy & Krutilla Kerry & Viscusi W. Kip, 1995. "Energy Taxation as a Policy Instrument to Reduce CO2 Emissions: A Net Benefit Analysis," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-24, July.
- Richard E. Howitt, 1995. "A Calibration Method For Agricultural Economic Production Models," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 147-159.
- Sazvar, Z. & Mirzapour Al-e-hashem, S.M.J. & Baboli, A. & Akbari Jokar, M.R., 2014. "A bi-objective stochastic programming model for a centralized green supply chain with deteriorating products," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 140-154.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.