Perseverance of perverse subsidies and their impact on trade and environment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 36 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Parry, Ian & Bento, Antonio, 1999.
"Tax deductions, environmental policy, and the"double dividend"hypothesis,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2119, The World Bank.
- Parry, Ian W. H. & Bento, Antonio M., 2000. "Tax Deductions, Environmental Policy, and the "Double Dividend" Hypothesis," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 67-96, January.
- Pearce, D.W. & Finck von Finckenstein, D., 1999. "Advancing subsidy reforms: towards a viable policy package," Open Access publications from University College London http://discovery.ucl.ac.u, University College London.
- Heaps, Terry & Helliwell, John F., 1985. "The taxation of natural resources," Handbook of Public Economics, in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 421-472 Elsevier.
- Krueger, Anne O, 1974. "The Political Economy of the Rent-Seeking Society," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 291-303, June.
- Bajona, Claustre & Kelly, David L., 2012.
"Trade and the environment with pre-existing subsidies: A dynamic general equilibrium analysis,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 253-278.
- Claustre Bajona & David L. Kelly, 2005. "Trade and the Environment with Pre-existing Subsidies: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers 0603, University of Miami, Department of Economics, revised 01 Mar 2006.
- Badcock, Jeremy & Lenzen, Manfred, 2010. "Subsidies for electricity-generating technologies: A review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 5038-5047, September.
- Polimeni, John M., 2004.
"Graduate education in ecological economics,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(3-4), pages 287-293, December.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Pokrivcak, Jan & Szegenyova, Katarina, 2011.
"Do Agricultural Subsidies Crowd-out or Stimulate Rural Credit Market Institutions?: The Case of CAP Payments,"
2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
103085, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Pokrivcak, Jan & Szegenyova, Katarina, 2011. "Do Agricultural Subsidies Crowd-out or Stimulate Rural Credit Market Institutions?: The Case of CAP Payments," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114289, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cees van Beers & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Andr� de Moor & Frans Oosterhuis, 2004. "Determining the Environmental Effects of Indirect Subsidies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-047/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Markus F. Hofreither & Erwin Schmid & Franz Sinabell, 2004.
"Phasing out of Environmentally Harmful Subsidies: Consequences of the 2003 CAP Reform,"
WIFO Working Papers
- Schmid, Erwin & Sinabell, Franz & Hofreither, Markus F., 2007. "Phasing out of environmentally harmful subsidies: Consequences of the 2003 CAP reform," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 596-604, January.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2004047 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bagstad, Kenneth J. & Stapleton, Kevin & D'Agostino, John R., 2007. "Taxes, subsidies, and insurance as drivers of United States coastal development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2-3), pages 285-298, August.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Pokrivcak, Jan, 2011. "Do agricultural subsidies crowd out or stimulate rural credit institutions? The Case of CAP Payments," Factor Markets Working Papers 100, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- David Kelly, 2009.
"Subsidies to Industry and the Environment,"
NBER Working Papers
14999, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hofreither, Markus F. & Schmid, Erwin & Sinabell, Franz, 2004. "Phasing Out Of Environmentally Harmful Subsidies: Effects Of The Cap 2003 Reform," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20169, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.