Sustainability assessment of development scenarios: methodology and application to Thailand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 33 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles, Anthony T., 1994. "Towards sustainability: the fishery experience," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 201-211, December.
- Schulz, Carl-Erik & Skonhoft, Anders, 1996. "Wildlife management, land-use and conflicts," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(03), pages 265-280, July.
- Hamilton, Clive, 1997. "The sustainability of logging in Indonesia's tropical forests: A dynamic input-output analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 183-195, June.
- Dasgupta, Partha & Mäler, Karl-Göran, 1996. "Environmental economics in poor countries: the current state and a programme for improvement," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 3-7, February.
- Abel, Nick, 1997. "Mis-measurement of the productivity and sustainability of African communal rangelands: a case study and some principles from Botswana," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 113-133, November.
- Higgins, Steven I. & Turpie, Jane K. & Costanza, Robert & Cowling, Richard M. & Le Maitre, Dave C. & Marais, Christo & Midgley, Guy F., 1997. "An ecological economic simulation model of mountain fynbos ecosystems: Dynamics, valuation and management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 155-169, August.
- Barbier, Edward B. & Burgess, J.C., 1996. "Economic analysis of deforestation in Mexico," MPRA Paper 12089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfsen, Knut H. & Bye, Torstein & Glomsr D, Solveig & Wiig, Henrik, 1997. "Soil degradation and economic development in Ghana," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(02), pages 119-143, May.
- Hueting, Roefie & Reijnders, Lucas, 2004. "Broad sustainability contra sustainability: the proper construction of sustainability indicators," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3-4), pages 249-260, October.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Frank Jotzo & Merrilyn Wasson, 2003. "Financing SD: Country Undertakings and Rights for Environmental Sustainability," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0301, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Quentin Grafton, R. & Jotzo, Frank & Wasson, Merrilyn, 2004.
"Financing sustainable development: Country Undertakings and Rights for Environmental Sustainability CURES,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(1-2), pages 65-78, November.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Frank Jotzo & Merrilyn Wasson, 2004. "Financing Sustainable Development : Country Undertakings and Rights for Environmental Sustainability (CURES)," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0403, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Daniela Hincu, 2011. "Modelling The Urban Sustainable Development By Using Fuzzy Sets," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 6(2), pages 88-103, May.
- Ron Vreeker & Peter Nijkamp & Chris Ter Welle, 2001. "A Multicriteria Decision Support Methodology for Evaluating Airport Expansion Plans," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-005/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ivonne Acosta-Alba & Hayo M. G. Van der Werf, 2011. "The Use of Reference Values in Indicator-Based Methods for the Environmental Assessment of Agricultural Systems," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 424-442, February.
- Oltmer, K. & Nijkamp, P. & Florax, R. & Brouwer, F., 2009.
"Sustainability and Agri-Environmental Policy in the European Union: A Meta-Analytic Investigation,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0025, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Oltmer, K. & Nijkamp, P. & Florax, R., 2009. "Sustainability and Agri-Environmental Policy in the European Union: A Meta-Analytic Investigation," Serie Research Memoranda 0025, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Chiara Maria Travisi & Peter Nijkamp & Marco Vighi & Paolo Giacomelli, 2004. "Managing Pesticide Risks for Non-Target Ecosystems with Pesticide Risk Indicators: a Multicriteria Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-009/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2001005 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sabine Sedlacek & Veronika Gaube, 2010. "Regions on their way to sustainability: the role of institutions in fostering sustainable development at the regional level," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 117-134, February.
- Bertrand Zuindeau, 2006. "Spatial approach to sustainable development: Challenges of equity and efficacy," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(5), pages 459-470.
- L. Adrianto & Y. Matsuda, 2004. "Study on Assessing Economic Vulnerability of Small Island Regions," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 317-336, September.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2004009 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.