Natural capital and sustainability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 32 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ayres, Robert U., 1998. "Eco-thermodynamics: economics and the second law," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 189-209, August.
- Opschoor, J. B., 1997. "The hope, faith and love of neoclassical environmental economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 281-283, September.
- Daly, Herman E., 1997. "Reply to Solow/Stiglitz," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 271-273, September.
- Daly, Herman E., 1997. "Georgescu-Roegen versus Solow/Stiglitz," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 261-266, September.
- Solow, Robert M., 1997. "Georgescu-Roegen versus Solow-Stiglitz," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 267-268, September.
- Clark, Colin W., 1997. "Renewable resources and economic growth," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 275-276, September.
- Toman, Michael A., 1985. "Optimal control with an unbounded horizon," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 291-316, November.
- Tisdell, Clem, 1997. "Capital/natural resource substitution:: the debate of Georgescu-Roegen (through Daly) with Solow/Stiglitz," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 289-291, September.
- Ayres, Robert, 1997. "Comments on Georgescu-Roegen," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 285-287, September.
- BONNEUIL, Noël & BOUCEKKINE, Raouf, 2009.
"Sustainability, optimality, and viability in the Ramsey model,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2009074, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Noël Bonneuil & Raouf Boucekkine, 2009. "Sustainability, optimality, and viability in the Ramsey model," Working Papers 2009_34, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Alassane Drabo, 2010. "Environment Quality and Economic Convergence: Extending Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(2), pages 1617-1632.
- Comolli, Paul, 2006. "Sustainability and growth when manufactured capital and natural capital are not substitutable," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 157-167, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.