Towards sustainable city policy: an economy-environment technology nexus
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Button, Kenneth, 1992. "Transport regulation and the environment in low income countries," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 248-257, July.
- Pouyanne, Guillaume, 2010. "Urban form and daily mobility. Methodological aspects and empirical study in the case of Bordeaux," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 44, pages 76-95.
- Guillaume Pouyanne, 2005. "Land Use mix and Daily Mobility - the Case of Bordeaux, France," ERSA conference papers ersa05p84, European Regional Science Association.
- Erik T. Verhoef & Peter Nijkamp, 2000. "Externalities in Urban Sustainability," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-077/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2006042 is not listed on IDEAS
- Golob, Thomas F., 2002. "travelbehavior.com - Activity Approaches to Modeling the Effects of Information Technology on Personal Travel Behavior," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt9t40s1mc, University of California Transportation Center.
- Bertrand Zuindeau, 2006. "Spatial approach to sustainable development: Challenges of equity and efficacy," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(5), pages 459-470.
- Dou, Xiangsheng, 2013. "Low Carbon-Economy Development: China's Pattern and Policy Selection," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1013-1020.
- Camagni, Roberto & Gibelli, Maria Cristina & Rigamonti, Paolo, 2002. "Urban mobility and urban form: the social and environmental costs of different patterns of urban expansion," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 199-216, February.
- Mohammad Rezvani & Hossain Mansourian & Mohammad Sattari, 2013. "Evaluating Quality of Life in Urban Areas (Case Study: Noorabad City, Iran)," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 112(1), pages 203-220, May.
- Golob, Thomas F. & Regan, Amelia C., 2001. "Impacts of Information Technology on Personal Tavel and Commercial Vehicle Operations: Research Challenges and Opportunities," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt95r7j7vk, University of California Transportation Center.
- Verhoef, Erik T. & Nijkamp, Peter, 2002. "Externalities in urban sustainability: Environmental versus localization-type agglomeration externalities in a general spatial equilibrium model of a single-sector monocentric industrial city," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 157-179, February.
- Finco, Adele & Nijkamp, Peter, 1999. "Planning for sustainable spatial development : principles and application," Serie Research Memoranda 0030, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Kostas P. Bithas & M. Christofakis, 2006. "Environmentally sustainable cities. Critical review and operational conditions," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(3), pages 177-189.
- James Keirstead & Matt Leach, 2008. "Bridging the gaps between theory and practice: a service niche approach to urban sustainability indicators," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(5), pages 329-340.
- Golob, Thomas F. & Regan, A C, 2000. "Impacts of Information Technology on Personal Travel and Commercial Vehicle Operations: Research Challenges and Opportunities," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt0zh556db, University of California Transportation Center.
- Chiara M. Travisi & Roberto Camagni & Peter Nijkamp, 2006. "Analysis of Environmental Costs of Mobility due to Urban Sprawl - A Modelling Study on Italian Cities," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-042/3, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.