Applying socio-ecological economics: A case study of contingent valuation and integrated catchment management
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas H. Stevens & homas A. More & Ronald J. Glass, 1994. "Interpretation and Temporal Stability of CV Bids for Wildlife Existence: A Panel Study," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(3), pages 355-363.
- M.S. Common & R.K. Blamey & T.W. Norton, 1993. "Sustainability and Environmental Valuation," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 2(4), pages 299-334, November.
- Prato, Tony, 1999. "Multiple attribute decision analysis for ecosystem management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 207-222, August.
- Kevin Collins & Ray Ison, 2010. "Trusting Emergence: Some Experiences of Learning about Integrated Catchment Science with the Environment Agency of England and Wales," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 669-688, March.
- Markus Bliem & Michael Getzner, 2012. "Willingness-to-pay for river restoration: differences across time and scenarios," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 14(3), pages 241-260, July.
- Tony Prato & Gamini Herath, 2006. "Multiple-Criteria Decision Analysis for Integrated Catchment Management," Economics Series 2006_30, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Prato, Tony & Herath, Gamini, 2007. "Multiple-criteria decision analysis for integrated catchment management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2-3), pages 627-632, August.
- Sakiusa Tubuna & Henry Haszler & Phillip Hone & Waiski Gonemaituba, 2006. "Policy Responses to Threats to Rural Household Incomes: the Case of Fiji," Economics Series 2006_03, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Sigrid Stagl, 2002. "Local Organic Food Markets: Potentials and Limitations for Contributing to Sustainable Development," Empirica, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 145-162, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.