Air pollutant taxation: an empirical survey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James M. Poterba, 1993. "Global Warming Policy: A Public Finance Perspective," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 47-63, Fall.
- Walid Oueslati, 2013. "Short and Long-term Effects of Environmental Tax Reform," Working Papers 2013.09, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Stefan Felder & Reto Schleiniger, . "Environmental Tax Reform: Efficiency and Political Feasibility," IEW - Working Papers 013, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Schneider, Friedrich & Volkert, Juergen, 1999. "No chance for incentive-oriented environmental policies in representative democracies? A Public Choice analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 123-138, October.
- Ziegler, Andreas & Busch, Timo & Hoffmann, Volker H., 2011. "Disclosed corporate responses to climate change and stock performance: An international empirical analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1283-1294.
- Robert N. Stavins, 1998. "What Can We Learn from the Grand Policy Experiment? Lessons from SO2 Allowance Trading," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 69-88, Summer.
- Felder, Stefan & Schleiniger, Reto, 2002. "Environmental tax reform: efficiency and political feasibility," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 107-116, August.
- Katrin Millock & Céline Nauges, 2003. "The French Tax on Air Pollution: Some Preliminary Results on its Effectiveness," Working Papers 2003.44, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gersbach, Hans & Requate, Till, 2004. "Emission taxes and optimal refunding schemes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(3-4), pages 713-725, March.
- Hans Gersbach & Till Requate, 2000. "Emission Taxes and the Design of Refunding Schemes," CESifo Working Paper Series 325, CESifo Group Munich.
- Reto Schleiniger, . "Ecological Tax Reform with Exemptions for the Export Sector in a two Sector two Factor Model," IEW - Working Papers 029, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Fritz Rahmeyer, 1999. "Klimaschutz durch Steuern oder Lizenzen," Discussion Paper Series 183, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Reto Schleiniger & Stefan Felder, . "Fossile Energiepolitik jenseits von Kyoto," IEW - Working Papers 078, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Reto Schleiniger & Stefan Felder, 1998. "Effizienz und politische Durchsetzbarkeit: Die Verwendung der Einnahmen einer C02-Abgabe in der Schweiz," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 134(III), pages 355-367, September.
- Liang, Qiao-Mei & Fan, Ying & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2007. "Carbon taxation policy in China: How to protect energy- and trade-intensive sectors?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 311-333.
- Lin, Boqiang & Li, Xuehui, 2011. "The effect of carbon tax on per capita CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5137-5146, September.
- Joachim Fünfgelt & Günther G. Schulze, 2011.
"Endogenous Environmental Policy when Pollution is Transboundary,"
Working Paper Series in Economics
196, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Joachim Fuenfgelt & Guenther G. Schulze, 2011. "Endogenous Environmental Policy when Pollution is Transboundary," Discussion Paper Series 14, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Feb 2011.
- Aidt, T.S.Toke Skovsgaard & Dutta, Jayasri, 2004. "Transitional politics: emerging incentive-based instruments in environmental regulation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 458-479, May.
- Aidt, Toke S., 2010. "Green taxes: Refunding rules and lobbying," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 31-43, July.
- Reto Schleiniger, . "Energy Tax Reform with Exemptions for the Energy-Intensiv Export Sector," IEW - Working Papers 073, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ekins, Paul, 1999. "European environmental taxes and charges: recent experience, issues and trends," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 39-62, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.