The impact of environmental policies on household incomes for different socio-economic classes: The case of air pollutants in Indonesia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 17 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pyatt, F Graham & Round, Jeffery I, 1979. "Accounting and Fixed Price Multipliers in a Social Accounting Matrix Framework," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(356), pages 850-73, December.
- Bergman, Lars, 1990. "Energy and environmental constraints on growth: A CGE modeling approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 671-691.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1970. "Environmental Repercussions and the Economic Structure: An Input-Output Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 262-71, August.
- Ostro, Bart, 1994. "Estimating the health effects of air pollutants : a method with an application to Jakarta," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1301, The World Bank.
- Lewis, Blane D. & Thorbecke, Erik, 1992. "District-level economic linkages in Kenya: Evidence based on a small regional social accounting matrix," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 881-897, June.
- Sylvie Démurger & Haiyuan Wan, 2012.
"Payments for ecological restoration and internal migration in China: the sloping land conversion program in Ningxia,"
IZA Journal of Migration,
Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 1-22, December.
- Sylvie Démurger & Haiyuan Wan, 2012. "Payments for Ecological Restoration and Internal Migration in China : The Sloping Land Conversion Program in Ningxia," Working Papers halshs-00761163, HAL.
- Sylvie Démurger & Haiyuan Wan, 2012. "Payments for Ecological Restoration and Internal Migration in China: The Sloping Land Conversion Program in Ningxia," Working Papers 1233, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Sylvie Démurger & Haiyuan Wan, 2012. "Payments for ecological restoration and rural labor migration in China: The Sloping Land Conversion Program in Ningxia," Post-Print halshs-00763147, HAL.
- Alvaro Gallardo & Cristian Mardones, 2013. "Environmentally extended social accounting matrix for Chile," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 1099-1127, August.
- Budy Resosudarmo, 2002.
"Indonesia's Clean Air Program,"
Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 343-365.
- Susana Santos, 2005. "Social Accounting Matrix and the System of National Accounts: An Application," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/14, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Monica Flores-Garcia & Alfredo Mainar, 2009. "Environmental Effects of Production and Consumption Activities Within an Economy: the Aragon Case," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 437-455, November.
- Manfred Lenzen & Roberto Schaeffer, 2004. "Environmental and Social Accounting for Brazil," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(2), pages 201-226, February.
- Djoni Hartono & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2007.
"The Economy-wide Impact of Controlling Energy Consumption in Indonesia: An Analysis Using a Social Accounting Matrix Framework,"
Departmental Working Papers
2007-05, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Hartono, Djoni & Resosudarmo, Budy P., 2008. "The economy-wide impact of controlling energy consumption in Indonesia: An analysis using a Social Accounting Matrix framework," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1404-1419, April.
- Djoni Hartono & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2007. "The Economy-wide Impact of Controlling Energy Consumption in Indonesia: An Analysis Using a Social Accounting Matrix Framework," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200702, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jan 2007.
- Susana Santos, 2003. "Social Accounting Matrices for Portugal in 1998-99. Modelling the effects of charges in government receipts and expenditures," Working Papers Department of Economics 2003/07, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Alassane Drabo, 2010. "Environment Quality and Economic Convergence: Extending Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(2), pages 1617-1632.
- Cámara Sánchez , Ángeles & Flores García, Mónica & Fuentes Saguar, Patricia D., 2013. "Análisis de las emisiones asociadas al sector energético en España /Emissions Associated with the Energy Sector in Spain Using a Social Accounting Matrix and Environmental Accounts," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 31, pages 151-170, Enero.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.