NAFTA liberalization and the role of nontariff barriers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal The North American Journal of Economics and Finance.
Volume (Year): 5 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620163
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S Van Wijnbergen & Anthony J. Venables, 1993. "Location Choice," CEP Discussion Papers dp0177, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Heinz Jansen, 2001. "Induced Institutional Change in the Trade and Environment Debate," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 18(2), pages 149-172, February.
- Schiff, Maurice & Wang, Yanling, 2003. "Regional integration and technology diffusion : the case of the North America free trade agreement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3132, The World Bank.
- Mabel Cabezas, 2003. "Tratado de Libre Comercio Entre Chile y Estados Unidos: Revisión de Estudios que Cuantifican su Impacto," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 239, Central Bank of Chile.
- Tao Xiang & Jikun Huang & dâ€™Artis Kancs & Scott Rozelle & Jo Swinnen, 2010.
"Food Standards and Welfare: A General Equilibrium Model with Market Imperfections,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
26310, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Xiang, Tao & Huang, Jikun & Kancs, d'Artis & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2009. "Standards Driven Rural Development: A General Equilibrium Model with Market Imperfections," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51476, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Xiang, Tao & Huang, Jikun & Kancs, d'Artis & Rozelle, Scott & Swinnen, Jo, 2010. "Food standards and welfare: a general equilibrium model with market imperfections," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/284359, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Clara Patricia Martín & Juan Mauricio Ramírez, 2005. "El Impacto Económico De Un Acuerdo Parcial De Libre Comercio Entre Colombia Y Estados Unidos," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002512, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Maurice Schiff & Yanling Wang, 2004. "Regional Integration And North-South Technology Diffusion: The Case of Nafta," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 283, Central Bank of Chile.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.