NAFTA liberalization and the role of nontariff barriers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal The North American Journal of Economics and Finance.
Volume (Year): 5 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620163
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clara Patricia Martín & Juan Mauricio Ramírez, 2005. "El Impacto Económico De Un Acuerdo Parcial De Libre Comercio Entre Colombia Y Estados Unidos," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002512, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Heinz Jansen, 2001. "Induced Institutional Change in the Trade and Environment Debate," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 18(2), pages 149-172, February.
- repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/284359 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schiff, Maurice & Wang, Yanling, 2003. "Regional integration and technology diffusion : the case of the North America free trade agreement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3132, The World Bank.
- Ibarra-Yunez, Alejandro, 2003.
"Spaghetti regionalism or strategic foreign trade: some evidence for Mexico,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 567-584, December.
- Alejandro Ibarra-Yunez, 2003. "Spaghetti Regionalism or Strategic Foreign Trade: Some Evidence for Mexico," NBER Working Papers 9692, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- S Van Wijnbergen & Anthony J. Venables, 1993. "Location Choice," CEP Discussion Papers dp0177, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.