Regional trade agreements and the WTO1
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal The North American Journal of Economics and Finance.
Volume (Year): 12 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620163
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Fratianni & Chang Hoon Oh, 2009.
"Expanding RTAs, trade flows, and the multinational enterprise,"
Journal of International Business Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(7), pages 1206-1227, September.
- Michele Fratianni & Chang Hoon Oh, 2008. "Expanding RTAs, Trade Flows, and the Multinational Enterprise," Working Papers 2008-02, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Sam Laird & Patrick Messerlin, 2002. "Trade Policy Regimes and Development Strategies: A Comparative Study," Sciences Po publications 7, Sciences Po.
- Burfisher, Mary E. & Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen, 2004. "Regionalism," MTID discussion papers 65, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/8070 is not listed on IDEAS
- Graham Bird & Ramkishen Rajan, 2002. "The Political Economy of A Trade-First Approach to Regionalism," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-18, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.